The Montana State Bobcats (7-4) are heavily favored (by 11 points) to extend a four-game home win streak when they host the Portland Pilots (8-5) on Sunday, December 19, 2021 at 4:00 PM ET.
Montana State vs. Portland Predictions
Montana State vs. Portland Betting Odds
Montana State vs. Portland Betting Trends
- Montana State has compiled an 8-2-0 record against the spread this season.
- Montana State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under six times out of 10 chances this season.
- The Bobcats put up just 1.8 more points per game (75.7) than the Pilots give up (73.9).
- Montana State is 4-1-1 against the spread and 3-4 overall when scoring more than 73.9 points.
- Portland has covered the spread in a game six times this year (6-6-0).
- The Pilots have a perfect 2-0 ATS record when playing as at least 11-point underdogs.
- This year, six of Portland’s games have gone over the point total out of 12 chances.
- The Pilots put up an average of 76.8 points per game, 6.5 more points than the 70.3 the Bobcats give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 70.3 points, Portland is 3-5 against the spread and 6-3 overall.
Montana State Team Leaders
- Abdul Mohamed: 10.8 PTS, 7.7 REB, 1.3 STL, 46.3 FG%, 48.6 3PT% (17-for-35)
- Jubrile Belo: 13.5 PTS, 1.4 BLK, 65.4 FG%
- Xavier Bishop: 12.1 PTS, 39 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (20-for-53)
- Amin Adamu: 10.7 PTS, 47.9 FG%, 31.8 3PT% (7-for-22)
- Tyler Patterson: 10.2 PTS, 45.9 FG%, 41.8 3PT% (28-for-67)
Portland Team Leaders
- Tyler Robertson: 15.8 PTS, 39.9 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (23-for-69)
- Moses Wood: 14.2 PTS, 50.4 FG%, 45 3PT% (27-for-60)
- Michael Meadows: 11.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 42.6 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (12-for-36)
- Chris Austin: 15.1 PTS, 45.3 FG%, 40.4 3PT% (21-for-52)
- Chika Nduka: 5.3 PTS, 53.7 FG%
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.