The Coastal Carolina Chanticleers (7-3) are 3.5-point underdogs as they attempt to extend a three-game winning streak when they visit the Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders (8-3) on Sunday, December 19, 2021 at Murphy Athletic Center. The matchup airs at 3:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 137.5 points.
Middle Tennessee vs. Coastal Carolina Predictions
Middle Tennessee vs. Coastal Carolina Betting Odds
|Middle Tennessee||-3.5||137.5 points|
Middle Tennessee vs. Coastal Carolina Betting Trends
- Middle Tennessee has covered the spread six times over eight games with a set spread.
- In games this season when favored by 3.5 points or more, the Blue Raiders are 3-0 against the spread.
- Games involving Middle Tennessee have hit the over five times out of eight chances this season.
- The Blue Raiders record 77.5 points per game, 14.9 more points than the 62.6 the Chanticleers allow.
- When Middle Tennessee totals more than 62.6 points, it is 6-1 against the spread and 7-2 overall.
- Coastal Carolina has covered the spread four times this year (4-3-0).
- In games they have played as 3.5-point underdogs or more, the Chanticleers have an ATS record of 1-1.
- Games involving Coastal Carolina have hit the over once out of seven chances this year.
- The Chanticleers put up an average of 78.3 points per game, 13.5 more points than the 64.8 the Blue Raiders allow.
- When it scores more than 64.8 points, Coastal Carolina is 3-1 against the spread and 5-2 overall.
Middle Tennessee vs. Coastal Carolina Over/Under Trends
- Middle Tennessee and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (137.5 points) five times this season.
- This season, four games Coastal Carolina played finished with a combined score over 137.5 points.
- The total for the game of 137.5 is 18.3 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Blue Raiders (77.5 points per game) and the Chanticleers (78.3 points per game).
- The 127.4 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 10.1 fewer than the 137.5 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in Blue Raiders games is 0.7 points fewer than the over/under of 137.5 points in this matchup.
- A difference of 4.2 points separates the average total points bet in Chanticleers’ games (141.7 points) and this game’s over/under (137.5 points).
Middle Tennessee Team Leaders
- Eli Lawrence: 12.2 PTS, 1.5 STL, 42.1 FG%, 32.3 3PT% (20-for-62)
- Josh Jefferson: 11.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 39.6 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (18-for-66)
- Donovan Sims: 10.6 PTS, 39.4 FG%, 28.3 3PT% (13-for-46)
- DeAndre Dishman: 7.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 50.9 FG%
- Camryn Weston: 7.5 PTS, 1.2 STL, 59.5 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (3-for-9)
Coastal Carolina Team Leaders
- Essam Mostafa: 16.9 PTS, 9.8 REB, 1.2 BLK, 54.5 FG%
- Rudi Williams: 13.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 53.1 FG%, 46.4 3PT% (13-for-28)
- Ebrima Dibba: 9.3 PTS, 6.2 AST, 1.8 STL, 51.8 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (2-for-6)
- Vince Cole: 11.3 PTS, 40.2 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (19-for-55)
- Garrick Green: 6.8 PTS, 41.9 FG%, 36.1 3PT% (13-for-36)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.