In this year’s Hawaii Bowl, the Hawaii Rainbow Warriors are solid underdogs (+7.5) versus the Memphis Tigers. the Clarence T.C. Ching Athletics Complex in Honolulu, Hawaii will host the matchup on December 24, 2021, starting at 8:00 PM ET. The over/under is 55.5 in the outing.
Memphis vs. Hawaii Predictions
Memphis vs. Hawaii Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Memphis vs. Hawaii: Last 3 Games
- Memphis has not covered the spread and is 1-2 overall in its past three games.
- Memphis has hit the over twice in its past three games.
- The Tigers and their opponents have combined to score an average of 58.5 points in their last three games, 3.0 more than the 55.5 over/under in this matchup.
- Hawaii has covered the spread twice, and is 2-1 overall, over its past three games.
- Hawaii has hit the over twice in its past three contests.
- The Rainbow Warriors and their opponents have combined to score an average of 52.5 combined points over their last three games, 3.0 less than the 55.5 over/under in this matchup.
Memphis vs. Hawaii Betting Trends
- Memphis has put together a 3-8-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 7.5-point favorites or more, the Tigers have an ATS record of 1-1.
- This season, five of Memphis’ games have gone over the point total out of 11 chances.
- The Tigers have won three of the six games they were listed as the moneyline favorite this season (50%).
- Memphis has not played a game this season with moneyline odds of or shorter.
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Tigers’ implied win probability is 0.0%.
- Hawaii has covered the spread five times this season (5-6-1).
- In games they were an underdog in by 7.5 points or more so far this year, the Rainbow Warriors went 3-3 against the spread.
- Hawaii’s games have gone over the total five times out of 12 chances this season.
- The Rainbow Warriors have been underdogs in nine games this season and won three (33.3%) of those contests.
- Hawaii is 3-5 this season when entering a game as the underdog by or more on the moneyline.
Memphis vs. Hawaii: Over/Under Trends
- This season, Memphis games have gone over this game’s 55.5-point total seven times.
- There have been five Hawaii games that have ended with a combined score higher than 55.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 58.9 points per game, 3.4 points more than the point total of 55.5 for this game.
- These two teams give up a combined 60.7 points per game, 5.2 more than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Tigers games is 61.7 points, 6.2 more than the over/under of 55.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 4.3 points fewer than the average over/under in Rainbow Warriors’ games this season (59.8 points).
Memphis Players to Watch
- Seth Henigan has 3,322 passing yards (276.8 ypg) to lead Memphis, completing 59.8% of his passes and throwing 25 touchdown passes and eight interceptions this season. He’s also helped out on the ground with 138 rushing yards (11.5 ypg) on 80 carries.
- The team’s top rusher, Brandon Thomas, has carried the ball 116 times for 669 yards (55.8 per game), with eight touchdowns this year.
- This season Rodrigues Clark has piled up 79 carries for 387 yards (32.3 per game) and four touchdowns.
- Calvin Austin III’s 1,149 receiving yards (95.8 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s registered 74 receptions and eight touchdowns.
- Sean Dykes has totaled 657 receiving yards (54.8 yards per game) and seven touchdowns, hauling in 48 passes this year.
- Javon Ivory has hauled in 29 receptions for 413 yards (34.4 ypg) and three touchdowns this season.
Hawaii Players to Watch
- Chevan Cordeiro has 2,793 passing yards (214.8 ypg) to lead Hawaii, completing 55.2% of his passes and collecting 17 touchdown passes and 11 interceptions this season. He’s also contributed on the ground with 342 rushing yards (26.3 ypg) on 116 carries with three rushing touchdowns.
- The team’s top rusher, Dae Dae Hunter, has carried the ball 101 times for 651 yards (50.1 per game), with three touchdowns this year.
- This season Dedrick Parson has piled up 117 carries for 618 yards (47.5 per game) and eight touchdowns, while also catching 28 passes for 279 yards (21.5 per game) and one touchdown.
- Nick Mardner’s 913 receiving yards (70.2 yards per game) lead the team. He has 46 receptions with five touchdowns.
- Calvin Turner Jr. has put together an 876-yard season so far (67.4 receiving yards per game) with four touchdowns, hauling in 73 passes.
- Jared Smart’s 26 catches are good enough for 414 yards (31.8 ypg) and two touchdowns.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.