The Long Island Sharks (2-7) take the court against the Army Black Knights (6-4) as only 1.5-point favorites on Sunday, December 19, 2021 at 2:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 142.5.
LIU vs. Army Predictions
LIU vs. Army Betting Odds
LIU vs. Army Betting Trends
- LIU has put together a record of 7-0-0 against the spread this season.
- The Sharks are a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- Games involving LIU have hit the over three times out of seven chances this season.
- The 68.7 points per game the Sharks average are 5.3 more points than the Black Knights give up (63.4).
- LIU is 2-1 against the spread and 2-2 overall when scoring more than 63.4 points.
- Army is 6-2-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 1.5-point underdogs or more, the Black Knights have an ATS record of 4-1.
- This season, Army’s games have hit the over four times out of eight chances.
- The Black Knights’ 71 points per game are only 3.7 fewer points than the 74.7 the Sharks allow.
LIU vs. Army Over/Under Trends
- LIU and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (142.5 points) three times this season.
- There have been three Army games that have finished with a combined score over 142.5 points this season.
- The Sharks average 68.7 points per game against the Black Knights’ 71, amounting to 2.8 points under the game’s total of 142.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 138.1 points per game, 4.4 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Sharks games is 146.6 points, 4.1 more than the over/under of 142.5 points for this contest.
- Black Knights games have an over/under of 138 points this season, 4.5 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
LIU Team Leaders
- Tyrn Flowers: 14.8 PTS, 1.6 STL, 1.8 BLK, 42.2 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (24-for-66)
- Isaac Kante: 12.7 PTS, 7.8 REB, 51.1 FG%
- Eral Penn: 14.3 PTS, 37 FG%, 31.7 3PT% (13-for-41)
- Kyndall Davis: 8.6 PTS, 1.2 STL, 45.3 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (9-for-28)
- Alex Rivera: 4.9 PTS, 33.3 FG%, 27.6 3PT% (8-for-29)
Army Team Leaders
- Josh Caldwell: 12.4 PTS, 1.9 STL, 42.6 FG%, 20 3PT% (5-for-25)
- Jalen Rucker: 15.6 PTS, 1.2 STL, 39.1 FG%, 40 3PT% (30-for-75)
- Charlie Peterson: 9.2 PTS, 7 REB, 51.6 FG%
- Aaron Duhart: 5.2 PTS, 1.4 STL, 41 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (8-for-21)
- Matt Dove: 4 PTS, 69.6 FG%
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.