The Kent State Golden Flashes (5-4) take on the Southern Jaguars (4-6) as double-digit, 11.5-point favorites on Sunday, December 19, 2021 at 5:30 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is set at 135.5.
Kent State vs. Southern Predictions
Kent State vs. Southern Betting Odds
|Kent State||-11.5||135.5 points|
Kent State vs. Southern Betting Trends
- Kent State has covered the spread four times over seven games with a set spread.
- Kent State’s games have gone over the total once out of seven chances this season.
- The Golden Flashes record just 3.1 fewer points per game (69.9) than the Jaguars allow (73.0).
- Kent State has a 2-0 record against the spread and a 4-0 record overall when putting up more than 73.0 points.
- Southern has covered the spread eight times this season (8-0-1).
- The Jaguars have an ATS record of 5-0 when playing as at least 11.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Southern have hit the over four times out of nine chances this season.
- The Jaguars score 11.8 more points per game (71.2) than the Golden Flashes allow their opponents to score (59.4).
- When it scores more than 59.4 points, Southern is 6-2 against the spread and 4-5 overall.
Kent State vs. Southern Over/Under Trends
- This season, Kent State games have seen a combined score higher than this game’s 135.5-point over/under twice.
- This season, eight games Southern played finished with a combined score higher than 135.5 points.
- The Golden Flashes average 69.9 points per game against the Jaguars’ 71.2, totaling 5.6 points over the matchup’s total of 135.5.
- The 132.4 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 3.1 fewer than the 135.5 over/under in this contest.
- The Golden Flashes have seen a 137.3 average over/under in their games this season, 1.8 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 5.9 points separates the average total points bet in Jaguars’ games (141.4 points) and this contest’s over/under (135.5 points).
Kent State Team Leaders
- Sincere Carry: 15.1 PTS, 5.1 AST, 1.2 STL, 43.7 FG%, 38.8 3PT% (19-for-49)
- Malique Jacobs: 13.0 PTS, 7.4 REB, 1.5 STL, 45.8 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (6-for-18)
- Justyn Hamilton: 9.9 PTS, 1.2 STL, 1.4 BLK, 48.7 FG%
- Giovanni Santiago: 9.8 PTS, 1.7 STL, 41.2 FG%, 44.7 3PT% (21-for-47)
- Tervell Beck: 5.6 PTS, 44.2 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (4-for-12)
Southern Team Leaders
- Tyrone Lyons: 14.7 PTS, 1.5 STL, 1.4 BLK, 50.0 FG%, 48.0 3PT% (12-for-25)
- Jayden Saddler: 10.4 PTS, 1.6 STL, 46.1 FG%
- Brion Whitley: 13.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 48.5 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (27-for-63)
- Damien Sears: 5.7 PTS, 1.6 STL, 33.3 FG%
- Terrell Williams Jr.: 8.1 PTS, 1.5 STL, 39.5 FG%, 31.8 3PT% (7-for-22)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.