The Nebraska Cornhuskers (5-6) are underdogs (+1) as they attempt to end a four-game losing streak when they host the Kansas State Wildcats (6-3) at 6:00 PM ET on Sunday, December 19, 2021 at Pinnacle Bank Arena.
Kansas State vs. Nebraska Predictions
Kansas State vs. Nebraska Betting Odds
Kansas State vs. Nebraska Betting Trends
- Kansas State has covered the spread four times this season (4-5-0).
- In games they have played as 1-point favorites or more, the Wildcats have an ATS record of 2-4.
- Kansas State’s games have gone over the total three times this season.
- The 71.0 points per game the Wildcats score are 6.5 fewer points than the Cornhuskers allow (77.5).
- Kansas State has a 1-2 record against the spread and a 3-0 record overall when putting up more than 77.5 points.
- Nebraska has gone 7-4-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when an underdog by 1 point or more, the Cornhuskers have gone 4-0 against the spread.
- This season, six of Nebraska’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Cornhuskers’ 75.4 points per game are 15.7 more points than the 59.7 the Wildcats give up to opponents.
- Nebraska has put together a 4-6 ATS record and a 5-5 overall record in games it scores more than 59.7 points.
Kansas State Team Leaders
- Markquis Nowell: 13.2 PTS, 2.0 STL, 42.6 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (15-for-44)
- Mark Smith: 10.0 PTS, 7.8 REB, 1.1 STL, 43.4 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (7-for-21)
- Nijel Pack: 12.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 50.7 FG%, 47.5 3PT% (19-for-40)
- Ismael Massoud: 8.0 PTS, 37.3 FG%, 36.1 3PT% (13-for-36)
- Selton Miguel: 7.1 PTS, 43.6 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (4-for-13)
Nebraska Team Leaders
- Alonzo Verge Jr.: 16.0 PTS, 5.2 AST, 1.3 STL, 44.7 FG%, 23.8 3PT% (5-for-21)
- Bryce McGowens: 16.2 PTS, 40.7 FG%, 20.4 3PT% (10-for-49)
- Derrick Walker: 9.1 PTS, 1.4 BLK, 80.4 FG%
- C.J. Wilcher: 7.5 PTS, 41.7 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (17-for-51)
- Keisei Tominaga: 7.7 PTS, 37.7 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (19-for-56)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.