The No. 11 Iowa State Cyclones (10-0) are heavy favorites (-19.5) as they try to build on an eight-game home winning streak when they square off against the SE Louisiana Lions (4-7) on Sunday, December 19, 2021 at James H. Hilton Coliseum. The game airs at 1:00 PM ET. The point total is 134.5 for the matchup.
Iowa State vs. SE Louisiana Predictions
Iowa State vs. SE Louisiana Betting Odds
|Iowa State||-19.5||134.5 points|
Iowa State vs. SE Louisiana Betting Trends
- Iowa State has gone 2-7-0 against the spread this season.
- The Cyclones have not covered a spread (0-1) when they are at least 19.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Iowa State have hit the over twice out of nine chances this season.
- The 72.1 points per game the Cyclones average are the same as the Lions give up.
- When Iowa State puts up more than 74.2 points, it is 2-2 against the spread and 5-0 overall.
- SE Louisiana is 8-1-0 against the spread this season.
- The Lions have a perfect 2-0 ATS record when playing as at least 19.5-point underdogs.
- SE Louisiana’s games have gone over the total five times out of 10 chances this season.
- The Lions put up an average of 78.7 points per game, 21.6 more points than the 57.1 the Cyclones allow.
- SE Louisiana is 3-5 against the spread and 4-7 overall when it scores more than 57.1 points.
Iowa State vs. SE Louisiana Over/Under Trends
- Three Iowa State games this season have gone over Sunday’s total of 134.5 points.
- This season, every game SE Louisiana has played finished with a combined score over 134.5 points.
- The Cyclones average 72.1 points per game against the Lions’ 78.7, totaling 16.3 points over the matchup’s point total of 134.5.
- This game’s total is 3.2 fewer points than the 131.3 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for Cyclones games is 140.1 points, 5.6 more than the over/under of 134.5 points for this contest.
- Lions’ games have a total points bet of 143.5 points this season, nine points more than the over/under for this matchup.
Iowa State Team Leaders
- Izaiah Brockington: 16.6 PTS, 7.7 REB, 1.2 STL, 50.8 FG%, 47.8 3PT% (11-for-23)
- Tyrese Hunter: 11 PTS, 5.2 AST, 2.4 STL, 34.3 FG%, 22.5 3PT% (9-for-40)
- Gabe Kalscheur: 11.6 PTS, 1.9 STL, 31.9 FG%, 24.5 3PT% (12-for-49)
- Aljaz Kunc: 7.3 PTS, 59 FG%, 50 3PT% (11-for-22)
- George Conditt IV: 5.6 PTS, 62.9 FG%
SE Louisiana Team Leaders
- Jalyn Hinton: 11.5 PTS, 7.5 REB, 2 BLK, 58 FG%
- Gus Okafor: 12.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 44.9 FG%, 36.6 3PT% (15-for-41)
- Keon Clergeot: 12.5 PTS, 1.3 STL, 40.9 FG%, 31 3PT% (13-for-42)
- Joe Kasperzyk: 8.6 PTS, 1.7 STL, 39.3 FG%, 27.9 3PT% (12-for-43)
- Antonio Gordon: 7.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 41.5 FG%, 19.2 3PT% (5-for-26)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.