The Illinois Fighting Illini (7-3) square off against the Saint Francis (PA) Red Flash (4-5) as heavy, 21.5-point favorites on Saturday, December 18, 2021 at 1:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 150.5.
Illinois vs. Saint Francis (PA) Predictions
Illinois vs. Saint Francis (PA) Betting Odds
Illinois vs. Saint Francis (PA) Betting Trends
- Illinois has put together a 4-6-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Fighting Illini have yet to cover the spread when they are at least 21.5-point favorites (0-2).
- This season, Illinois’ games have hit the over seven times.
- The Fighting Illini record 78 points per game, only 3.7 more points than the 74.3 the Red Flash allow.
- Illinois is 4-2 against the spread and 5-1 overall when scoring more than 74.3 points.
- Saint Francis (PA) has put together a record of 5-3-0 against the spread this year.
- Saint Francis (PA)’s games have gone over the total seven times out of eight chances this season.
- The Red Flash put up 11.1 more points per game (78.7) than the Fighting Illini allow (67.6).
- Saint Francis (PA) is 5-2 against the spread and 4-4 overall when it scores more than 67.6 points.
Illinois vs. Saint Francis (PA) Over/Under Trends
- Illinois and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (150.5 points) four times this season.
- This season, four of Saint Francis (PA)’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 150.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 156.7 points per game, 6.2 points more than the over/under of 150.5 for this game.
- The 141.9 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 8.6 fewer than the 150.5 total in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in Fighting Illini games is eight points fewer than the over/under of 150.5 points in this contest.
- Red Flash games have an over/under of 146.3 points this season, 4.2 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Illinois Team Leaders
- Kofi Cockburn: 16.7 PTS, 9.3 REB, 60.2 FG%
- Coleman Hawkins: 8.4 PTS, 1.3 STL, 46.2 FG%, 25.9 3PT% (7-for-27)
- Alfonso Plummer: 16.7 PTS, 47.7 FG%, 43 3PT% (34-for-79)
- Trent Frazier: 9.3 PTS, 1.4 STL, 38 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (20-for-53)
- Jacob Grandison: 11.4 PTS, 51.9 FG%, 47.5 3PT% (19-for-40)
Saint Francis (PA) Team Leaders
- Ramiir Dixon-Conover: 14.4 PTS, 2.4 STL, 45.5 FG%, 26.9 3PT% (7-for-26)
- Josh Cohen: 13.3 PTS, 73.8 FG%
- Ronell Giles, Jr.: 13.3 PTS, 1.7 STL, 42.6 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (8-for-24)
- Maxwell Land: 9.4 PTS, 42.6 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (12-for-32)
- Myles Thompson: 11.3 PTS, 44.2 FG%, 42.3 3PT% (11-for-26)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.