The Holy Cross Crusaders (2-9) visit the Harvard Crimson (6-4) after losing six road games in a row. The Crimson are heavy favorites by 16.5 points in the matchup, which tips at 2:00 PM ET on Sunday, December 19, 2021. The matchup has a point total of 140.5.
Harvard vs. Holy Cross Predictions
Harvard vs. Holy Cross Betting Odds
Harvard vs. Holy Cross Betting Trends
- Harvard has registered a 5-2-0 record against the spread this season.
- Games involving Harvard have hit the over five times out of seven chances this season.
- The Crimson score 77.4 points per game, 5.9 more points than the 71.5 the Crusaders allow.
- Harvard has a 3-1 record against the spread and a 5-2 record overall when putting up more than 71.5 points.
- Holy Cross has covered the spread 10 times in 10 games with a set spread.
- The Crusaders are a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 16.5-point underdogs.
- Holy Cross’ games have gone over the total five times out of 10 chances this year.
- The Crusaders put up only 2.4 fewer points per game (66.9) than the Crimson give up (69.3).
Harvard vs. Holy Cross Over/Under Trends
- Four Harvard games this season have gone over Sunday’s total of 140.5 points.
- This season, three games Holy Cross played finished with a combined score higher than 140.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 144.3 points per game, 3.8 points more than the total of 140.5 for this matchup.
- The 140.8 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 0.3 more than the 140.5 total in this contest.
- On average, the Crimson have seen a 141.4 over/under in their games this season, 0.9 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this matchup is 2.5 points more than the average over/under in Crusaders’ games this season (138 points).
Harvard Team Leaders
- Chris Ledlum: 15.5 PTS, 8.9 REB, 1.6 STL, 47.9 FG%, 38.7 3PT% (12-for-31)
- Noah Kirkwood: 15.7 PTS, 2.5 STL, 47.9 FG%, 37 3PT% (17-for-46)
- Luka Sakota: 12.4 PTS, 48.1 FG%, 44.2 3PT% (19-for-43)
- Idan Tretout: 8.7 PTS, 40.3 FG%, 29 3PT% (9-for-31)
- Louis Lesmond: 8.8 PTS, 38.2 FG%, 30 3PT% (12-for-40)
Holy Cross Team Leaders
- Judson Martindale: 12 PTS, 1.2 STL, 47 FG%, 39.2 3PT% (20-for-51)
- Kyrell Luc: 12.5 PTS, 1.5 STL, 40.5 FG%, 43.3 3PT% (13-for-30)
- Gerrale Gates: 12 PTS, 8.1 REB, 40 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (3-for-8)
- Bo Montgomery: 7.6 PTS, 44.2 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (12-for-32)
- Caleb Kenney: 3.8 PTS, 43.2 FG%
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.