In this season’s Camellia Bowl, the Georgia State Panthers are the favorites, but by less than a touchdown (-4.5) over the Ball State Cardinals. the Cramton Bowl in Montgomery, Alabama will host the matchup on December 25, 2021, starting at 2:30 PM ET. The over/under is set at 50.5 in the outing.
Georgia State vs. Ball State Predictions
Georgia State vs. Ball State Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Georgia State vs. Ball State: Last 3 Games
- Over its past three contests, Georgia State has two wins against the spread, and is 3-0 overall.
- In its past three contests, Georgia State has hit the over once.
- The Panthers total over the last three games is 5.7 points more than the 50.5 total given for this matchup.
- In its last three games, Ball State has one win against the spread, and is 1-2 overall.
- Ball State has not gone over the total in its past three contests.
- The Cardinals have averaged a total of 58.8 combined points in their last three games, 8.3 greater than this matchup’s total of 50.5.
Georgia State vs. Ball State Betting Trends
- Georgia State has gone 8-4-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 4.5 points or more, the Panthers have gone 5-1 against the spread.
- Georgia State’s games have gone over the total six times this season.
- The Panthers have won 85.7% of the games this season when they were the moneyline favorite (6-1).
- Georgia State has yet to play a game with moneyline odds of or shorter.
- The Panthers have an implied moneyline win probability of 0.0% in this game.
- Ball State has covered the spread four times over 11 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 4.5-point underdogs or more, the Cardinals have an ATS record of 2-3.
- This year, Ball State’s games have hit the over three times out of 11 chances.
- This season, the Cardinals have won two out of the six games in which they’ve been the underdog.
- Ball State has entered 11 games this season as the underdog by or more and is 4-4 in those contests.
Georgia State vs. Ball State: Over/Under Trends
- Georgia State and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (50.5 points) six times this season.
- This season, seven of Ball State’s games have ended with a score higher than 50.5 points.
- The total for the game of 50.5 is 0.2 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Panthers (26.3 points per game) and the Cardinals (24.4 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 54.2 points per game, 3.7 more than this contest’s over/under.
- The Panthers have seen a 56.4 average over/under in their games this season, 5.9 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 5.5 points separates the average total points bet in Cardinals’ games (56 points) and this contest’s over/under (50.5 points).
Georgia State Players to Watch
- Darren Grainger has thrown for 1,512 yards (126 ypg) to lead Georgia State, completing 57.9% of his passes and collecting 16 touchdown passes and four interceptions this season. He’s also figured in the ground game with 553 rushing yards (46.1 ypg) on 121 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- The team’s top rusher, Tucker Gregg, has carried the ball 176 times for 899 yards (74.9 per game), with nine touchdowns this year.
- This season Jamyest Williams has racked up 810 yards (67.5 per game) on 120 attempts with nine touchdowns.
- Jamari Thrash’s team-leading 412 receiving yards (34.3 yards per game) have come on 30 receptions with two touchdowns.
- Roger Carter has grabbed 20 passes for 323 yards (26.9 yards per game) and two touchdowns this year.
- Sam Pinckney’s 25 catches have netted him 287 yards (23.9 ypg) and one touchdown.
Ball State Players to Watch
- Drew Plitt has 2,248 passing yards (187.3 ypg) to lead Ball State, completing 60.5% of his passes and throwing 17 touchdown passes and five interceptions this season. He’s also helped out on the ground with 150 rushing yards (12.5 ypg) on 72 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- The team’s top rusher, Carson Steele, has carried the ball 177 times for 829 yards (69.1 per game), with six touchdowns this year.
- This season Will Jones has piled up 85 carries for 310 yards (25.8 per game) and three touchdowns.
- Jayshon Jackson’s team-leading 683 receiving yards (56.9 yards per game) have come on 57 receptions with four touchdowns.
- Justin Hall has totaled 613 receiving yards (51.1 yards per game) and five touchdowns, reeling in 61 passes this year.
- Yo’Heinz Tyler’s 44 receptions are good enough for 435 yards (36.3 ypg) and six touchdowns.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.