The Florida Gulf Coast Eagles (9-3) take a three-game win streak into a home matchup with the Mercer Bears (7-4), who have won five straight. The Bears are underdogs by just 2.5 points in the contest, which starts at 2:00 PM ET on Sunday, December 19, 2021. The matchup has a point total of 144.5.
FGCU vs. Mercer Predictions
FGCU vs. Mercer Betting Odds
FGCU vs. Mercer Betting Trends
- FGCU has compiled a 9-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 2.5-point favorites or more, the Eagles have an ATS record of 5-3.
- This season, eight of FGCU’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Eagles put up 8.5 more points per game (78.6) than the Bears give up (70.1).
- FGCU has a 4-2 record against the spread and a 7-1 record overall when putting up more than 70.1 points.
- Mercer has covered the spread five times this year (5-4-0).
- In games they have played as 2.5-point underdogs or more, the Bears have an ATS record of 3-0.
- Games involving Mercer have hit the over six times out of nine chances this year.
- The Bears’ 73.9 points per game are just four more points than the 69.9 the Eagles allow.
- Mercer has put together a 5-1 ATS record and a 7-1 overall record in games it scores more than 69.9 points.
FGCU vs. Mercer Over/Under Trends
- Seven FGCU games this season have gone over Sunday’s over/under of 144.5 points.
- There have been four Mercer games that have finished with a combined score over 144.5 points this season.
- The Eagles average 78.6 points per game against the Bears’ 73.9, amounting to eight points over the game’s over/under of 144.5.
- The 140 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 4.5 fewer than the 144.5 total in this contest.
- The Eagles have seen a 142 average over/under in their games this season, 2.5 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- Bears games have an over/under of 141.4 points this season, 3.1 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
FGCU Team Leaders
- Tavian Dunn-Martin: 20.7 PTS, 5.4 AST, 41.9 FG%, 42 3PT% (37-for-88)
- Kevin Samuel: 10.7 PTS, 8.4 REB, 1.3 STL, 3.1 BLK, 73 FG%
- Cyrus Largie: 12.5 PTS, 1.8 STL, 50.5 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (10-for-32)
- Caleb Catto: 8.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 47.2 FG%, 45.2 3PT% (19-for-42)
- Zach Anderson: 4.5 PTS, 47.2 FG%, 47.6 3PT% (10-for-21)
Mercer Team Leaders
- Felipe Haase: 15.3 PTS, 1.8 STL, 57.3 FG%, 51.8 3PT% (29-for-56)
- Jalen Johnson: 14.1 PTS, 1.3 STL, 45.9 FG%, 39.7 3PT% (25-for-63)
- Neftali Alvarez: 13.9 PTS, 1.4 STL, 50.5 FG%, 23.3 3PT% (7-for-30)
- James Glisson III: 9.7 PTS, 47.9 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (11-for-30)
- Kamar Robertson: 8.4 PTS, 1.8 STL, 35.2 FG%, 25.6 3PT% (11-for-43)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.