The Drake Bulldogs (7-4) host the Chicago State Cougars (4-7) after winning three straight home games. The Bulldogs are double-digit favorites by 23.5 points in the contest, which tips at 3:00 PM ET on Sunday, December 19, 2021.
Drake vs. Chicago State Predictions
Drake vs. Chicago State Betting Odds
Drake vs. Chicago State Betting Trends
- Drake is 4-8-0 against the spread this season.
- Games involving Drake have hit the over six times out of 12 chances this season.
- The 75.3 points per game the Bulldogs put up are only 4.2 more points than the Cougars allow (71.1).
- Drake has a 1-5 record against the spread and a 6-1 record overall when scoring more than 71.1 points.
- Chicago State has put together a 9-2-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Cougars have a perfect 2-0 ATS record when playing as at least 23.5-point underdogs.
- Chicago State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under six times this season.
- The Cougars’ 61.7 points per game are 6.2 fewer points than the 67.9 the Bulldogs give up to opponents.
- Chicago State has put together a 2-0 ATS record and a 1-1 overall record in games it scores more than 67.9 points.
Drake Team Leaders
- Tucker DeVries: 13.5 PTS, 1.2 STL, 39.1 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (28-for-77)
- Garrett Sturtz: 9.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 55.3 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (5-for-15)
- Tremell Murphy: 11.1 PTS, 44.1 FG%, 36.5 3PT% (19-for-52)
- Shanquan Hemphill: 11.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 51.1 FG%, 66.7 3PT% (2-for-3)
- D.J. Wilkins: 9.2 PTS, 37.2 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (20-for-57)
Chicago State Team Leaders
- Brandon Betson: 15.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 42.1 FG%, 40.0 3PT% (28-for-70)
- Jahsean Corbett: 11.3 PTS, 45.4 FG%, 41.0 3PT% (16-for-39)
- Coreyoun Rushin: 8.0 PTS, 7.1 REB, 44.6 FG%
- Dominique Alexander: 6.2 PTS, 32.7 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (8-for-23)
- Teddy Bayi Ba Mandeng: 2.7 PTS, 33.3 FG%
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.