The Central Michigan Chippewas (1-9) are heavy underdogs (+11.5) as they try to end a seven-game losing streak when they visit the Detroit Mercy Titans (3-7) at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday, December 19, 2021 at Calihan Hall.
Detroit Mercy vs. Central Michigan Predictions
Detroit Mercy vs. Central Michigan Betting Odds
Detroit Mercy vs. Central Michigan Betting Trends
- Detroit Mercy has compiled a 9-1-0 record against the spread this season.
- Detroit Mercy games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under four times this season.
- The Titans record 17.7 fewer points per game (65.9) than the Chippewas give up (83.6).
- Central Michigan has covered the spread nine times in 10 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 11.5-point underdogs or more, the Chippewas have a perfect ATS record of 6-0.
- This year, Central Michigan’s games have hit the over five times.
- The Chippewas put up an average of 63.5 points per game, 7.9 fewer points than the 71.4 the Titans allow to opponents.
Detroit Mercy Team Leaders
- Antoine Davis: 21.9 PTS, 5.4 AST, 1.2 STL, 37.0 FG%, 38.7 3PT% (43-for-111)
- Madut Akec: 15.0 PTS, 8.3 REB, 1.6 STL, 50.9 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (11-for-32)
- Matt Johnson: 7.7 PTS, 46.2 FG%, 40.0 3PT% (12-for-30)
- Kevin McAdoo: 7.4 PTS, 36.8 FG%, 29.0 3PT% (9-for-31)
- Willy Isiani: 4.7 PTS, 45.5 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (10-for-24)
Central Michigan Team Leaders
- Oscar Lopez Jr.: 9.1 PTS, 40.5 FG%, 30.0 3PT% (6-for-20)
- Kevin Miller: 9.6 PTS, 1.2 STL, 43.8 FG%, 41.2 3PT% (7-for-17)
- Ralph Bissainthe: 8.7 PTS, 1.7 STL, 46.8 FG%, 31.8 3PT% (7-for-22)
- Harrison Henderson: 8.5 PTS, 36.1 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (11-for-28)
- Brian Taylor: 5.8 PTS, 46.7 FG%, 36.0 3PT% (9-for-25)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.