The Dartmouth Big Green (3-6) are heavy underdogs (+11.5) as they try to stop a three-game road slide when they square off against the California Golden Bears (6-5) on Sunday, December 19, 2021 at Haas Pavilion. The matchup airs at 4:00 PM ET.
Cal vs. Dartmouth Predictions
Cal vs. Dartmouth Betting Odds
Cal vs. Dartmouth Betting Trends
- Cal has registered a 9-1-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Golden Bears have an ATS record of 1-1 when playing as at least 11.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Cal have hit the over six times out of 10 chances this season.
- The Golden Bears put up 66.2 points per game, 6.6 fewer points than the 72.8 the Big Green give up.
- When Cal totals more than 72.8 points, it is 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall.
- Dartmouth has compiled a 7-1-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Big Green are a perfect 4-0 ATS when playing as at least 11.5-point underdogs.
- Dartmouth games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under five times out of eight chances this season.
- The Big Green score an average of 71.7 points per game, 7.6 more points than the 64.1 the Golden Bears allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 64.1 points, Dartmouth is 2-3 against the spread and 2-4 overall.
Cal Team Leaders
- Andre Kelly: 15.2 PTS, 9.0 REB, 64.8 FG%
- Jordan Shepherd: 14.3 PTS, 1.4 STL, 37.4 FG%, 31.4 3PT% (11-for-35)
- Grant Anticevich: 11.5 PTS, 41.8 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (13-for-38)
- Joel Brown: 6.0 PTS, 43.1 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (5-for-12)
- Jalen Celestine: 4.6 PTS, 43.2 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (6-for-18)
Dartmouth Team Leaders
- Brendan Barry: 15.9 PTS, 1.5 STL, 39.6 FG%, 45.3 3PT% (34-for-75)
- Aaryn Rai: 11.5 PTS, 7.4 REB, 46.6 FG%, 25.0 3PT% (5-for-20)
- Taurus Samuels: 12.6 PTS, 43.8 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (15-for-39)
- Garrison Wade: 5.5 PTS, 37.5 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (5-for-15)
- Ryan Cornish: 9.0 PTS, 1.3 STL, 46.3 FG%, 40.6 3PT% (13-for-32)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.