The Robert Morris Colonials (1-8) visit the Bowling Green Falcons (5-4) after losing six straight road games. The Falcons are heavy favorites by 11.5 points in the matchup, which tips at 2:00 PM ET on Sunday, December 19, 2021. The matchup has an over/under set at 151.5 points.
Bowling Green vs. Robert Morris Predictions
Bowling Green vs. Robert Morris Betting Odds
|Bowling Green||-11.5||151.5 points|
Bowling Green vs. Robert Morris Betting Trends
- Bowling Green has put together a 3-5-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Falcons have yet to cover the spread (0-1) when playing as at least 11.5-point favorites.
- Bowling Green’s games have gone over the total five times out of eight chances this season.
- The 77.2 points per game the Falcons record are the same as the Colonials give up.
- Bowling Green has a 2-1 record against the spread and a 3-1 record overall when scoring more than 77.7 points.
- Robert Morris has compiled a 7-1-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games this year when an underdog by 11.5 points or more, the Colonials are 4-0 against the spread.
- This year, Robert Morris’ games have hit the over six times out of eight chances.
- The Colonials score only 4.7 fewer points per game (70.0) than the Falcons give up (74.7).
Bowling Green vs. Robert Morris Over/Under Trends
- This season, Bowling Green games have hit the over on this game’s 151.5-point over/under just twice.
- Four of Robert Morris’ games finished with a combined score higher than 151.5 points this season.
- The Falcons average 77.2 points per game against the Colonials’ 70.0, totaling 4.3 points under the matchup’s total of 151.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 152.4 points per game, 0.9 more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Falcons games is 3.6 points fewer than the over/under of 151.5 points in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 11.4 points more than the average over/under in Colonials’ games this season (140.1 points).
Bowling Green Team Leaders
- Daeqwon Plowden: 15.1 PTS, 7.3 REB, 1.7 BLK, 40.4 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (12-for-36)
- Joe Reece: 10.4 PTS, 7.1 REB, 54.5 FG%
- Trey Diggs: 8.2 PTS, 31.5 FG%, 31.4 3PT% (16-for-51)
- Josiah Fulcher: 6.8 PTS, 44.9 FG%, 47.1 3PT% (8-for-17)
- Chandler Turner: 6.4 PTS, 48.8 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (7-for-21)
Robert Morris Team Leaders
- Kahliel Spear: 13.7 PTS, 8.3 REB, 1.1 STL, 1.2 BLK, 49.0 FG%
- Rasheem Dunn: 12.6 PTS, 1.3 STL, 39.8 FG%, 47.1 3PT% (8-for-17)
- Enoch Cheeks: 6.7 PTS, 37.7 FG%, 56.3 3PT% (9-for-16)
- Justin Winston: 9.6 PTS, 45.0 FG%, 27.6 3PT% (8-for-29)
- Jaron Williams: 8.9 PTS, 53.1 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (6-for-21)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.