The Presbyterian Blue Hose (7-5) are 6.5-point underdogs as they try to build on a five-game home winning streak when they host the Wofford Terriers (7-4) on Saturday, December 18, 2021 at Templeton Physical Education Center. The contest airs at 4:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 127.5.
Wofford vs. Presbyterian Predictions
Wofford vs. Presbyterian Betting Odds
Wofford vs. Presbyterian Betting Trends
- Wofford is 7-2-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 6.5 points or more, the Terriers are 3-0 against the spread.
- Wofford’s games have gone over the total four times out of nine chances this season.
- The 78.3 points per game the Terriers put up are 11.6 more points than the Blue Hose give up (66.7).
- Wofford is 5-2 against the spread and 7-2 overall when scoring more than 66.7 points.
- Presbyterian has put together an 8-2-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Blue Hose are a perfect 5-0 ATS when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- Presbyterian’s games have gone over the total four times out of 11 chances this year.
- The Blue Hose score an average of 68.4 points per game, only 2.7 more points than the 65.7 the Terriers allow.
- Presbyterian has put together a 4-1-1 ATS record and a 6-2 overall record in games it scores more than 65.7 points.
Wofford vs. Presbyterian Over/Under Trends
- Wofford and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (127.5 points) seven times this season.
- This season, eight games Presbyterian played finished with a combined score over 127.5 points.
- The over/under for the contest of 127.5 is 19.2 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Terriers (78.3 points per game) and the Blue Hose (68.4 points per game).
- This game’s over/under is 4.9 fewer points than the 132.4 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- On average, the Terriers have seen a 138.3 over/under in their games this season, 10.8 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- Blue Hose’s games have a total points bet of 137.2 points this season, 9.7 points more than the over/under for this contest.
Wofford Team Leaders
- B.J. Mack: 14.5 PTS, 50.9 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (8-for-23)
- Max Klesmit: 15.0 PTS, 2.0 STL, 45.4 FG%, 32.8 3PT% (20-for-61)
- Ryan Larson: 10.5 PTS, 50.0 FG%, 44.9 3PT% (22-for-49)
- Isaiah Bigelow: 7.8 PTS, 32.9 FG%, 24.0 3PT% (12-for-50)
- Sam Godwin: 7.2 PTS, 75.0 FG%
Presbyterian Team Leaders
- Rayshon Harrison: 17.8 PTS, 37.0 FG%, 26.5 3PT% (22-for-83)
- Winston Hill: 11.0 PTS, 7.0 REB, 46.2 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (4-for-13)
- Trevon Reddish: 9.6 PTS, 50.6 FG%, 25.0 3PT% (3-for-12)
- Kobe Stewart: 7.1 PTS, 1.9 STL, 47.2 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (11-for-31)
- Brandon Younger: 7.0 PTS, 1.2 STL, 39.7 FG%, 27.9 3PT% (12-for-43)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.