The North Texas Mean Green (6-3) are underdogs (+4.5) in their attempt to build on a four-game win streak when they visit the Wichita State Shockers (8-2) at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, December 18, 2021 at Charles Koch Arena. The over/under is set at 119.5 in the matchup.
Wichita State vs. North Texas Predictions
Wichita State vs. North Texas Betting Odds
|Wichita State||-4.5||119.5 points|
Wichita State vs. North Texas Betting Trends
- Wichita State has gone 3-7-0 against the spread this season.
- The Shockers have an ATS record of 1-5 when playing as at least 4.5-point favorites.
- This season, three of Wichita State’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Shockers record 12.0 more points per game (67.4) than the Mean Green allow (55.4).
- Wichita State is 4-6 against the spread and 8-2 overall when scoring more than 55.4 points.
- North Texas is 4-3-0 against the spread this season.
- The Mean Green have a perfect 2-0 ATS record when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving North Texas have hit the over once out of seven chances this season.
- The Mean Green average 5.0 more points per game (66.3) than the Shockers allow their opponents to score (61.3).
- North Texas has put together a 2-3 ATS record and a 5-2 overall record in games it scores more than 61.3 points.
Wichita State vs. North Texas Over/Under Trends
- This season, Wichita State games have gone over this matchup’s 119.5-point over/under six times.
- There have been five North Texas games that have finished with a combined score over 119.5 points this season.
- The Shockers average 67.4 points per game against the Mean Green’s 66.3, amounting to 14.2 points over the matchup’s over/under of 119.5.
- The 116.7 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 2.8 fewer than the 119.5 over/under in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Shockers games is 133.3 points, 13.8 more than the over/under of 119.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 10.5 points separates the average total points bet in Mean Green’s games (130.0 points) and this matchup’s over/under (119.5 points).
Wichita State Team Leaders
- Ricky Council IV: 10.4 PTS, 1.3 STL, 50.0 FG%, 45.8 3PT% (11-for-24)
- Morris Udeze: 11.3 PTS, 56.6 FG%
- Tyson Etienne: 14.8 PTS, 33.8 FG%, 29.5 3PT% (23-for-78)
- Dexter Dennis: 7.5 PTS, 38.5 FG%, 25.6 3PT% (11-for-43)
- Craig Porter Jr.: 3.3 PTS, 27.5 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (2-for-9)
North Texas Team Leaders
- Thomas Bell: 13.2 PTS, 47.5 FG%, 30.3 3PT% (10-for-33)
- Tylor Perry: 12.8 PTS, 1.7 STL, 44.0 FG%, 45.0 3PT% (18-for-40)
- Mardrez McBride: 8.9 PTS, 34.1 FG%, 31.0 3PT% (18-for-58)
- Rubin Jones: 9.3 PTS, 43.5 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (13-for-38)
- Abou Ousmane: 8.6 PTS, 50.0 FG%
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.