The Western Illinois Leathernecks (8-2) are heavily favored (by 18.5 points) to continue a five-game home win streak when they host the Eastern Illinois Panthers (2-9) on Saturday, December 18, 2021 at 3:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 139.5.
Western Illinois vs. Eastern Illinois Predictions
Western Illinois vs. Eastern Illinois Betting Odds
|Western Illinois||-18.5||139.5 points|
Western Illinois vs. Eastern Illinois Betting Trends
- Western Illinois has covered the spread seven times over eight games with a set spread.
- This season, Western Illinois’ games have hit the over three times out of eight chances.
- The Leathernecks score 83.0 points per game, 12.8 more points than the 70.2 the Panthers give up.
- Western Illinois is 6-0 against the spread and 7-1 overall when scoring more than 70.2 points.
- Eastern Illinois has covered (or pushed) in every game with a spread this season to put together a 9-0-0 ATS record.
- The Panthers are a perfect 4-0 ATS when playing as at least 18.5-point underdogs.
- This year, Eastern Illinois’ games have yet to hit the over once out of nine chances.
- The Panthers put up an average of 57.7 points per game, 14.1 fewer points than the 71.8 the Leathernecks give up to opponents.
Western Illinois vs. Eastern Illinois Over/Under Trends
- This season, Western Illinois games have gone over this game’s 139.5-point total seven times.
- There has not been a Eastern Illinois game this season with more combined scoring than Saturday’s point total of 139.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 140.7 points per game, 1.2 points more than the over/under of 139.5 for this game.
- This matchup’s total is 2.5 fewer points than the 142 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for Leathernecks games is 149.8 points, 10.3 more than the over/under of 139.5 points for this contest.
- Panthers games have an over/under of 132.7 points this season, 6.8 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Western Illinois Team Leaders
- Trenton Massner: 13.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 42.0 FG%, 46.2 3PT% (18-for-39)
- Colton Sandage: 16.0 PTS, 1.5 STL, 45.1 FG%, 43.1 3PT% (31-for-72)
- Luka Barisic: 13.6 PTS, 44.5 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (24-for-64)
- Will Carius: 17.3 PTS, 45.5 FG%, 44.6 3PT% (33-for-74)
- Tamell Pearson: 9.2 PTS, 55.2 FG%
Eastern Illinois Team Leaders
- Kejuan Clements: 8.6 PTS, 39.5 FG%, 25.7 3PT% (9-for-35)
- Rodolfo Rufino Bolis: 7.1 PTS, 1.2 STL, 39.2 FG%, 31.8 3PT% (7-for-22)
- Jermaine Hamlin: 6.6 PTS, 1.8 BLK, 46.8 FG%
- Henry Abraham: 6.5 PTS, 40.3 FG%, 40.9 3PT% (18-for-44)
- Sammy Friday: 7.7 PTS, 62.7 FG%
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.