The Washington Huskies (4-5) are favored (-4.5) to end a three-game losing streak when they host the Seattle U Redhawks (8-3) at 10:00 PM ET on Saturday, December 18, 2021 at Alaska Airlines Arena at Hec Edmundson Pavilion. The matchup has an over/under of 143.5 points.
Washington vs. Seattle U Predictions
Washington vs. Seattle U Betting Odds
Washington vs. Seattle U Betting Trends
- Washington has covered the spread three times over nine games with a set spread.
- The Huskies are winless against the spread when they are 4.5-point favorites or more (0-4).
- Washington’s games have gone over the total five times this season.
- The 64.6 points per game the Huskies score are the same as the Redhawks allow.
- Washington is 3-4 against the spread and 4-2 overall when scoring more than 64.9 points.
- Seattle U has covered the spread eight times this season (8-2-0).
- In games they have played as 4.5-point underdogs or more, the Redhawks have a perfect ATS record of 2-0.
- Games involving Seattle U have hit the over twice out of 10 chances this year.
- The Redhawks score an average of 76.0 points per game, 10.4 more points than the 65.6 the Huskies give up to opponents.
- Seattle U has put together a 6-2 ATS record and an 8-1 overall record in games it scores more than 65.6 points.
Washington vs. Seattle U Over/Under Trends
- Washington and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (143.5 points) five times this season.
- In Seattle U’s 10 games this season, three have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s total of 143.5.
- The Huskies average 64.6 points per game against the Redhawks’ 76.0, totaling 2.9 points under the matchup’s point total of 143.5.
- The 130.5 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 13.0 fewer than the 143.5 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the Huskies have seen a 144.3 over/under in their games this season, 0.8 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this contest is 0.2 points fewer than the average over/under in Redhawks’ games this season (143.7 points).
Washington Team Leaders
- Terrell Brown Jr.: 21.9 PTS, 2.0 STL, 47.1 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (4-for-13)
- Jamal Bey: 10.0 PTS, 1.1 STL, 34.7 FG%, 39.4 3PT% (13-for-33)
- PJ Fuller: 10.1 PTS, 1.5 STL, 40.6 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (12-for-36)
- Daejon Davis: 9.5 PTS, 1.8 STL, 35.8 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (12-for-33)
- Emmitt Matthews Jr.: 10.3 PTS, 35.4 FG%, 26.5 3PT% (9-for-34)
Seattle U Team Leaders
- Darrion Trammell: 14.2 PTS, 5.4 AST, 2.8 STL, 39.4 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (17-for-51)
- Cameron Tyson: 14.7 PTS, 42.2 FG%, 41.6 3PT% (37-for-89)
- Riley Grigsby: 14.4 PTS, 39.9 FG%, 24.1 3PT% (14-for-58)
- Emeka Udenyi: 6.2 PTS, 55.8 FG%
- Viktor Rajkovic: 4.8 PTS, 44.4 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (9-for-24)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.