The Northern Colorado Bears (6-6) visit the Washington State Cougars (7-4) after losing five straight road games. The Cougars are double-digit favorites by 13.5 points in the matchup, which starts at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, December 18, 2021. The point total is 141.5 in the matchup.
Washington State vs. Northern Colorado Predictions
Washington State vs. Northern Colorado Betting Odds
|Washington State||-13.5||141.5 points|
Washington State vs. Northern Colorado Betting Trends
- Washington State has compiled a 5-6-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Cougars have an ATS record of 2-3 when playing as at least 13.5-point favorites.
- Washington State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under five times this season.
- The Cougars score 77.3 points per game, just 2.1 more points than the 75.2 the Bears allow.
- When Washington State totals more than 75.2 points, it is 3-2 against the spread and 5-0 overall.
- Northern Colorado has compiled a 6-4-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Bears are a perfect 3-0 ATS when playing as at least 13.5-point underdogs.
- Northern Colorado games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under eight times out of 11 chances this year.
- The Bears score 10.3 more points per game (74.8) than the Cougars allow (64.5).
- Northern Colorado is 4-4-2 against the spread and 6-5 overall when it scores more than 64.5 points.
Washington State vs. Northern Colorado Over/Under Trends
- This season, Washington State games have hit the over on this game’s 141.5-point total six times.
- This season, nine games Northern Colorado played finished with a combined score higher than 141.5 points.
- The Cougars average 77.3 points per game against the Bears’ 74.8, amounting to 10.6 points over the contest’s point total of 141.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 139.7 points per game, 1.8 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Cougars have seen a 142.3 over/under in their games this season, 0.8 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 0.5 points separates this contest’s over/under (141.5 points) and the average total points bet in Bears’ games (141.0 points) this season.
Washington State Team Leaders
- Michael Flowers: 14.2 PTS, 43.6 FG%, 39.7 3PT% (31-for-78)
- Noah Williams: 11.9 PTS, 39.3 FG%, 24.1 3PT% (7-for-29)
- Efe Abogidi: 7.3 PTS, 1.8 BLK, 58.8 FG%
- Mouhamed Gueye: 7.0 PTS, 46.4 FG%
- TJ Bamba: 8.6 PTS, 43.1 FG%, 39.5 3PT% (15-for-38)
Northern Colorado Team Leaders
- Daylen Kountz: 20.1 PTS, 1.2 STL, 50.3 FG%, 44.2 3PT% (23-for-52)
- Kur Jockuch: 9.3 PTS, 9.7 REB, 60.3 FG%
- Matt Johnson: 12.8 PTS, 44.8 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (22-for-59)
- Bodie Hume: 11.2 PTS, 41.7 FG%, 31.8 3PT% (21-for-66)
- Dalton Knecht: 9.1 PTS, 39.3 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (17-for-48)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.