The Wake Forest Demon Deacons (10-1) will try to build on a four-game win streak when they visit the Charlotte 49ers (5-4) on Friday, December 17, 2021 at Lawrence Joel Veterans Memorial Coliseum as 9.5-point favorites. The contest airs at 9:00 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is set at 139.5.
Wake Forest vs. Charlotte Predictions
Wake Forest vs. Charlotte Betting Odds
|Wake Forest||-9.5||139.5 points|
Wake Forest vs. Charlotte Betting Trends
- Wake Forest is 7-4-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 9.5 points or more so far this season, the Demon Deacons went 5-2 against the spread.
- Wake Forest games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under seven times this season.
- The Demon Deacons put up 6.9 more points per game (81.1) than the 49ers allow (74.2).
- Wake Forest has a 7-3 record against the spread and a 10-0 record overall when putting up more than 74.2 points.
- Charlotte has covered the spread in a matchup six times this year (6-3-0).
- The 49ers have a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 9.5-point underdogs.
- Charlotte’s games have gone over the total seven times this season.
- The 49ers’ 70 points per game are only four more points than the 66 the Demon Deacons allow.
- Charlotte has put together a 3-3 ATS record and a 5-1 overall record in games it scores more than 66 points.
Wake Forest vs. Charlotte Over/Under Trends
- Wake Forest and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (139.5 points) eight times this season.
- Four of Charlotte’s games ended with a combined score over 139.5 points this season.
- The over/under for the game of 139.5 is 11.6 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Demon Deacons (81.1 points per game) and the 49ers (70 points per game).
- The 140.2 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 0.7 more than the 139.5 over/under in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Demon Deacons games is 143.6 points, 4.1 more than the over/under of 139.5 points for this contest.
- 49ers games have an over/under of 132.3 points this season, 7.2 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Wake Forest Team Leaders
- Alondes Williams: 19.8 PTS, 1.5 STL, 56.8 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (13-for-38)
- Jake Laravia: 12.7 PTS, 2 STL, 62.7 FG%, 50 3PT% (10-for-20)
- Daivien Williamson: 13.9 PTS, 1.5 STL, 45.6 FG%, 40.4 3PT% (23-for-57)
- Dallas Walton: 7.6 PTS, 1.6 BLK, 47.1 FG%, 25 3PT% (5-for-20)
- Isaiah Mucius: 8.3 PTS, 38.2 FG%, 36.2 3PT% (21-for-58)
Charlotte Team Leaders
- Jahmir Young: 19.3 PTS, 45.5 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (19-for-54)
- Aly Khalifa: 9.7 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 52.4 FG%, 35 3PT% (7-for-20)
- Austin Butler: 12 PTS, 47.7 FG%, 29.6 3PT% (8-for-27)
- Clyde Trapp: 10 PTS, 41.8 FG%, 38.2 3PT% (13-for-34)
- Robert Braswell: 8.1 PTS, 52.2 FG%, 46.7 3PT% (14-for-30)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.