The Austin Peay Governors (4-5) are heavy underdogs (+14.5) as they try to stop a three-game road slide when they visit the Vanderbilt Commodores (5-4) on Saturday, December 18, 2021 at Memorial Gymnasium. The game airs at 2:30 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 135.5.
Vanderbilt vs. Austin Peay Predictions
Vanderbilt vs. Austin Peay Betting Odds
Vanderbilt vs. Austin Peay Betting Trends
- Vanderbilt has registered a 6-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Commodores are 1-1 ATS when playing as at least 14.5-point favorites.
- This season, four of Vanderbilt’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Commodores average 69.4 points per game, only 1.6 fewer points than the 71.0 the Governors allow.
- When Vanderbilt scores more than 71.0 points, it is 3-2 against the spread and 4-1 overall.
- Austin Peay has gone 7-0-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 14.5-point underdogs or more, the Governors have a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- This season, Austin Peay’s games have hit the over twice out of seven chances.
- The Governors average 9.4 more points per game (71.2) than the Commodores give up to opponents (61.8).
- Austin Peay is 2-1 against the spread and 4-1 overall when it scores more than 61.8 points.
Vanderbilt vs. Austin Peay Over/Under Trends
- Vanderbilt and its opponents have combined to go over Saturday’s over/under of 135.5 points five times this season.
- This season, three games Austin Peay played finished with a combined score higher than 135.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 140.6 points per game, 5.1 points more than the over/under of 135.5 for this contest.
- These two teams surrender a combined 132.8 points per game, 2.7 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Commodores have seen a 136.8 over/under in their games this season, 1.3 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 3.6 points separates the average total points bet in Governors’ games (139.1 points) and this game’s over/under (135.5 points).
Vanderbilt Team Leaders
- Scotty Pippen Jr.: 17.4 PTS, 1.7 STL, 41.7 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (19-for-55)
- Jordan Wright: 13.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 42.6 FG%, 34.3 3PT% (12-for-35)
- Myles Stute: 8.0 PTS, 43.6 FG%, 40.5 3PT% (17-for-42)
- Jamaine Mann: 6.2 PTS, 57.6 FG%
- Tyrin Lawrence: 6.7 PTS, 39.2 FG%, 11.1 3PT% (2-for-18)
Austin Peay Team Leaders
- Elijah Hutchins-Everett: 13.0 PTS, 7.3 REB, 52.6 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (4-for-12)
- Cameron Copeland: 11.9 PTS, 1.4 STL, 45.4 FG%, 31.4 3PT% (11-for-35)
- Tariq Silver: 14.1 PTS, 1.2 STL, 44.7 FG%, 44.4 3PT% (28-for-63)
- Caleb Stone-Carrawell: 12.1 PTS, 46.7 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (12-for-38)
- Carlos Paez: 6.0 PTS, 1.7 STL, 42.1 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (8-for-23)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.