The UT Martin Skyhawks (3-7) visit the Evansville Purple Aces (4-8) after losing five straight road games. The Skyhawks are favored by 3.5 points in the contest, which tips at 5:00 PM ET on Saturday, December 18, 2021. The over/under is 144.5 for the matchup.
UT Martin vs. Evansville Predictions
UT Martin vs. Evansville Betting Odds
|UT Martin||-3.5||144.5 points|
UT Martin vs. Evansville Betting Trends
- UT Martin is 7-2-0 against the spread this season.
- Games involving UT Martin have hit the over five times out of nine chances this season.
- The Skyhawks average 6.3 more points per game (72.1) than the Purple Aces allow (65.8).
- UT Martin has a 4-2 record against the spread and a 3-4 record overall when putting up more than 65.8 points.
- Evansville is 10-1-0 against the spread this season.
- The Purple Aces are 6-0 ATS when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- This season, four of Evansville’s games have gone over the point total out of 11 chances.
- The Purple Aces score 12.9 fewer points per game (61.8) than the Skyhawks allow their opponents to score (74.7).
UT Martin vs. Evansville Over/Under Trends
- UT Martin and its opponents have combined to exceed Saturday’s total of 144.5 points seven times this season.
- There have been just two games featuring Evansville this season with more combined scoring than Saturday’s point total of 144.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 133.9 points per game, 10.6 points fewer than the total of 144.5 for this matchup.
- These two teams surrender a combined 140.5 points per game, 4.0 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Skyhawks games is 145.4 points, 0.9 more than the over/under of 144.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 15.6 points more than the average over/under in Purple Aces’ games this season (128.9 points).
UT Martin Team Leaders
- K.J. Simon: 18.3 PTS, 1.9 STL, 1.3 BLK, 49.6 FG%, 28.2 3PT% (11-for-39)
- KK Curry: 13.0 PTS, 52.3 FG%, 50.0 3PT% (2-for-4)
- Chris Nix: 6.8 PTS, 55.1 FG%
- Koby Jeffries: 7.2 PTS, 1.3 STL, 54.9 FG%, 30.0 3PT% (3-for-10)
- Mikel Henderson: 7.0 PTS, 33.3 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (17-for-56)
Evansville Team Leaders
- Shamar Givance: 15.0 PTS, 1.6 STL, 45.7 FG%, 31.9 3PT% (15-for-47)
- Jawaun Newton: 14.0 PTS, 45.3 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (19-for-57)
- Noah Frederking: 8.0 PTS, 1.3 STL, 35.3 FG%, 28.8 3PT% (17-for-59)
- Evan Kuhlman: 6.7 PTS, 31.9 FG%, 31.1 3PT% (14-for-45)
- Antoine Smith Jr.: 7.3 PTS, 53.3 FG%, 47.5 3PT% (19-for-40)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.