The UNC Asheville Bulldogs (6-5) and the East Tennessee State Buccaneers (7-4) hit the court at Kimmel Arena on Saturday, December 18, 2021 at 2:00 PM ET. The matchup has no line set. The matchup has an over/under set at 136.5 points.
UNC Asheville vs. East Tennessee State Predictions
UNC Asheville vs. East Tennessee State Betting Odds
UNC Asheville vs. East Tennessee State Betting Trends
- UNC Asheville is 7-2-0 against the spread this season.
- Games involving UNC Asheville have hit the over four times out of nine chances this season.
- The Bulldogs put up 73.1 points per game, 5.4 more points than the 67.7 the Buccaneers give up.
- UNC Asheville has a 3-2 record against the spread and a 4-3 record overall when putting up more than 67.7 points.
- East Tennessee State is 5-5-0 against the spread this year.
- This year, six of East Tennessee State’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Buccaneers score an average of 70.2 points per game, just 3.2 more points than the 67 the Bulldogs give up to opponents.
- East Tennessee State is 2-1 against the spread and 4-0 overall when it scores more than 67 points.
UNC Asheville vs. East Tennessee State Over/Under Trends
- Five UNC Asheville games this season have gone over Saturday’s total of 136.5 points.
- In East Tennessee State’s 11 games this season, five have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s total of 136.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 143.3 points per game, 6.8 points more than the total of 136.5 for this matchup.
- This game’s total is 1.8 fewer points than the 134.7 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- On average, the Bulldogs have seen a 145.3 over/under in their games this season, 8.8 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 2.1 points separates the average total points bet in Buccaneers’ games (138.6 points) and this matchup’s over/under (136.5 points).
UNC Asheville Team Leaders
- Drew Pember: 9.8 PTS, 3.5 BLK, 39.4 FG%, 18.9 3PT% (7-for-37)
- Tajion Jones: 12.4 PTS, 43.6 FG%, 38.6 3PT% (27-for-70)
- Jamon Battle: 9.3 PTS, 52.6 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (6-for-17)
- LJ Thorpe: 10.6 PTS, 45.3 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (4-for-12)
- Trent Stephney: 6.3 PTS, 1.5 STL, 34.3 FG%
East Tennessee State Team Leaders
- Ledarrius Brewer: 12.8 PTS, 1.5 STL, 41.2 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (18-for-55)
- David Sloan: 11.6 PTS, 1.4 STL, 40 FG%, 43.4 3PT% (23-for-53)
- Ty Brewer: 8.5 PTS, 1.5 STL, 34 FG%, 30 3PT% (12-for-40)
- Jordan King: 11.3 PTS, 44.7 FG%, 40.6 3PT% (26-for-64)
- Charlie Weber: 7.9 PTS, 55.2 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (4-for-14)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.