The Southern Miss Golden Eagles (4-6) are 7.5-point underdogs as they try to break a three-game road slide when they square off against the UL Monroe Warhawks (6-4) on Saturday, December 18, 2021 at Fant-Ewing Coliseum. The contest airs at 3:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is 138.5.
UL Monroe vs. Southern Miss Predictions
UL Monroe vs. Southern Miss Betting Odds
|UL Monroe||-7.5||138.5 points|
UL Monroe vs. Southern Miss Betting Trends
- UL Monroe has covered the spread in a game six times this season (6-1-0).
- The Warhawks have a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 7.5-point favorites.
- This season, UL Monroe’s games have hit the over five times out of seven chances.
- The Warhawks record 11.5 more points per game (81.4) than the Golden Eagles give up (69.9).
- UL Monroe has a 3-1 record against the spread and a 6-1 record overall when scoring more than 69.9 points.
- Southern Miss has compiled an 8-1-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 7.5-point underdogs or more, the Golden Eagles have an ATS record of 4-0.
- Southern Miss’ games have gone over the total four times out of nine chances this season.
- The Golden Eagles put up an average of 60.4 points per game, 16.0 fewer points than the 76.4 the Warhawks allow to opponents.
UL Monroe vs. Southern Miss Over/Under Trends
- All of UL Monroe’s games this season have gone over Saturday’s total of 138.5 points.
- This season, three of Southern Miss’ games have ended with a score higher than 138.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 141.8 points per game, 3.3 points more than the total of 138.5 for this matchup.
- These two teams surrender a combined 146.3 points per game, 7.8 more than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Warhawks games is 144.6 points, 6.1 more than the over/under of 138.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 5.5 points more than the average over/under in Golden Eagles’ games this season (133.0 points).
UL Monroe Team Leaders
- Andre Jones: 12.9 PTS, 2.0 STL, 47.7 FG%, 16.7 3PT% (3-for-18)
- Russell Harrison: 11.0 PTS, 50.0 FG%, 37.0 3PT% (17-for-46)
- Elijah Gonzales: 7.2 PTS, 1.7 STL, 46.6 FG%, 36.0 3PT% (9-for-25)
- Koreem Ozier: 12.8 PTS, 1.4 STL, 54.4 FG%, 48.6 3PT% (18-for-37)
- Thomas Howell: 9.1 PTS, 64.4 FG%
Southern Miss Team Leaders
- Isaih Moore: 12.8 PTS, 57.6 FG%, 29.4 3PT% (5-for-17)
- Tyler Stevenson: 11.8 PTS, 8.9 REB, 1.2 BLK, 47.7 FG%
- Walyn Napper: 5.9 PTS, 33.8 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (7-for-21)
- Tae Hardy: 13.7 PTS, 1.7 STL, 50.8 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (10-for-26)
- Jaron Pierre, Jr.: 7.4 PTS, 31.1 FG%, 31.4 3PT% (16-for-51)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.