The No. 20 UConn Huskies (9-2, 0-0 Big East) are 6.5-point favorites as they look to build on an eight-game home winning streak when they take on the Providence Friars (10-1, 0-0 Big East) on Saturday, December 18, 2021 at Harry A. Gampel Pavilion. The game airs at 5:00 PM ET. The point total is 136.5 for the matchup.
UConn vs. Providence Predictions
UConn vs. Providence Betting Odds
UConn vs. Providence Betting Trends
- UConn has covered the spread in a game five times this season (5-5-0).
- The Huskies have an ATS record of 3-4 when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites.
- UConn games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under six times out of 10 chances this season.
- The 81.8 points per game the Huskies put up are 19.5 more points than the Friars give up (62.3).
- UConn is 4-4 against the spread and 9-0 overall when scoring more than 62.3 points.
- Providence is 4-6-0 against the spread this year.
- This year, five of Providence’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Friars put up 8.8 more points per game (70.9) than the Huskies give up (62.1).
- Providence has put together a 6-3 ATS record and a 10-0 overall record in games it scores more than 62.1 points.
UConn vs. Providence Over/Under Trends
- Five UConn games this season have gone over Saturday’s total of 136.5 points.
- There have been five Providence games that have finished with a combined score higher than 136.5 points this season.
- The total for the contest of 136.5 is 16.2 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Huskies (81.8 points per game) and the Friars (70.9 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 124.4 points per game, 12.1 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Huskies have seen a 140.2 average over/under in their games this season, 3.7 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- Friars games have an over/under of 133.5 points this season, 3.0 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
UConn Team Leaders
- R.J. Cole: 16.0 PTS, 1.6 STL, 39.4 FG%, 32.8 3PT% (21-for-64)
- Andre Jackson: 6.8 PTS, 7.5 REB, 1.4 STL, 47.2 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (4-for-13)
- Adama Sanogo: 12.5 PTS, 1.4 BLK, 55.2 FG%
- Isaiah Whaley: 7.6 PTS, 2.3 BLK, 50.0 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (4-for-13)
- Jalen Gaffney: 8.0 PTS, 1.1 STL, 38.5 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (10-for-28)
Providence Team Leaders
- Noah Horchler: 10.6 PTS, 8.2 REB, 47.0 FG%, 40.5 3PT% (17-for-42)
- Nate Watson: 15.3 PTS, 64.3 FG%
- Al Durham: 13.5 PTS, 35.8 FG%, 22.7 3PT% (10-for-44)
- A.J. Reeves: 10.7 PTS, 38.4 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (24-for-66)
- Justin Minaya: 5.0 PTS, 44.2 FG%, 25.0 3PT% (6-for-24)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.