The Oregon State Beavers (1-9) are only 2.5-point underdogs as they look to stop a five-game home losing streak when they take on the Texas A&M Aggies (7-2) on Saturday, December 18, 2021 at Gill Coliseum. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 129.5.
Texas A&M vs. Oregon State Predictions
Texas A&M vs. Oregon State Betting Odds
|Texas A&M||-2.5||129.5 points|
Texas A&M vs. Oregon State Betting Trends
- Texas A&M has covered the spread five times this season (5-3-1).
- In games they have played as 2.5-point favorites or more, the Aggies have an ATS record of 3-2-1.
- Texas A&M’s games have gone over the total six times this season.
- The Aggies score 71.2 points per game, only 0.9 fewer points than the 72.1 the Beavers allow.
- Texas A&M has a 3-2 record against the spread and a 5-0 record overall when scoring more than 72.1 points.
- Oregon State has covered the spread in a game six times this season (6-5-0).
- In games they have played as 2.5-point underdogs or more, the Beavers have an ATS record of 4-0.
- Oregon State’s games have gone over the total five times out of 11 chances this season.
- The Beavers score an average of 65.0 points per game, just 4.0 more points than the 61.0 the Aggies allow.
- When it scores more than 61.0 points, Oregon State is 1-5 against the spread and 1-5 overall.
Texas A&M vs. Oregon State Over/Under Trends
- This season, Texas A&M games have seen a combined score higher than this matchup’s 129.5-point total five times.
- This season, seven of Oregon State’s games have ended with a score higher than 129.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 136.2 points per game, 6.7 points more than the total of 129.5 for this game.
- The 133.1 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 3.6 more than the 129.5 total in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Aggies games is 131.1 points, 1.6 more than the over/under of 129.5 points for this contest.
- Beavers’ games have a total points bet of 136.6 points this season, 7.1 points more than the over/under for this contest.
Texas A&M Team Leaders
- Quenton Jackson: 12.1 PTS, 1.7 STL, 43.0 FG%, 48.3 3PT% (14-for-29)
- Tyrece Radford: 9.6 PTS, 48.6 FG%, 30.0 3PT% (6-for-20)
- Andre Gordon: 7.9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 51.1 FG%, 60.0 3PT% (15-for-25)
- Marcus Williams: 9.9 PTS, 40.2 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (13-for-38)
- Henry Coleman III: 8.0 PTS, 1.1 STL, 52.1 FG%
Oregon State Team Leaders
- Abdul Alatishe: 11.4 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 54.3 FG%, 50.0 3PT% (3-for-6)
- Dashawn Davis: 8.3 PTS, 37.6 FG%, 14.3 3PT% (2-for-14)
- Jarod Lucas: 10.6 PTS, 40.9 FG%, 38.6 3PT% (22-for-57)
- Ahmad Rand: 5.8 PTS, 53.3 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (2-for-7)
- Gianni Hunt: 4.2 PTS, 26.9 FG%, 17.4 3PT% (4-for-23)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.