The Texas A&M-CC Islanders (9-2) are 4.5-point favorites as they look to extend a six-game home winning streak when they square off against the Lamar Cardinals (2-9) on Saturday, December 18, 2021 at American Bank Center. The contest airs at 1:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 141.5.
Texas A&M-CC vs. Lamar Predictions
Texas A&M-CC vs. Lamar Betting Odds
|Texas A&M-CC||-4.5||141.5 points|
Texas A&M-CC vs. Lamar Betting Trends
- Texas A&M-CC is 6-3-0 against the spread this season.
- The Islanders are a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 4.5-point favorites.
- This season, Texas A&M-CC’s games have hit the over six times out of nine chances.
- The 81.2 points per game the Islanders record are 8.4 more points than the Cardinals allow (72.8).
- When Texas A&M-CC totals more than 72.8 points, it is 5-0 against the spread and 7-0 overall.
- Lamar has covered the spread in each of its nine games with a set spread.
- The Cardinals are 8-0 ATS when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- This year, six of Lamar’s games have gone over the point total out of nine chances.
- The Cardinals’ 63 points per game are 6.5 fewer points than the 69.5 the Islanders give up.
- When it scores more than 69.5 points, Lamar is 0-3 against the spread and 0-3 overall.
Texas A&M-CC vs. Lamar Over/Under Trends
- This season, Texas A&M-CC and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s over/under of 141.5 points six times.
- In Lamar’s nine games this season, four have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s point total of 141.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 144.2 points per game, 2.7 points more than the over/under of 141.5 for this contest.
- This game’s over/under is 0.8 fewer points than the 142.3 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- This season the average total for Islanders games is 141.2 points, 0.3 fewer than the over/under of 141.5 points for this contest.
- Cardinals games have an over/under of 137.7 points this season, 3.8 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
Texas A&M-CC Team Leaders
- Isaac Mushila: 14.8 PTS, 8.5 REB, 65.5 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (2-for-6)
- Terrion Murdix: 7.4 PTS, 1.7 STL, 54.7 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (3-for-8)
- Simeon Fryer: 9.5 PTS, 1.1 STL, 54.9 FG%, 48.6 3PT% (17-for-35)
- Jalen Jackson: 8.7 PTS, 1.8 STL, 45.8 FG%, 44.4 3PT% (4-for-9)
- De’Lazarus Keys: 7.5 PTS, 46.7 FG%
Lamar Team Leaders
- Davion Buster: 13.3 PTS, 1.7 STL, 36.6 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (30-for-84)
- C.J. Roberts: 14.1 PTS, 42.7 FG%, 29 3PT% (9-for-31)
- Lincoln Smith: 4.6 PTS, 37.3 FG%
- Valentin Catt: 3.4 PTS, 51.6 FG%
- Kasen Harrison: 10.2 PTS, 47.4 FG%, 23.1 3PT% (3-for-13)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.