The No. 18 Tennessee Volunteers (8-2) hit the court against the Memphis Tigers (6-4) as 5.5-point favorites on Saturday, December 18, 2021 at 12:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 142.5.
Tennessee vs. Memphis Predictions
Tennessee vs. Memphis Betting Odds
Tennessee vs. Memphis Betting Trends
- Tennessee has covered the spread seven times this season (7-3-0).
- In games they have played as 5.5-point favorites or more, the Volunteers have an ATS record of 5-2.
- Games involving Tennessee have hit the over five times this season.
- The Volunteers record 9.3 more points per game (78.5) than the Tigers give up (69.2).
- Tennessee has a 5-2 record against the spread and a 7-0 record overall when scoring more than 69.2 points.
- Memphis has covered the spread in a game two times this season (2-7-0).
- Games involving Memphis have hit the over six times out of nine chances this season.
- The Tigers’ 77.7 points per game are 19.8 more points than the 57.9 the Volunteers allow.
- Memphis is 3-6 against the spread and 6-4 overall when it scores more than 57.9 points.
Tennessee vs. Memphis Over/Under Trends
- Tennessee and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s over/under of 142.5 points five times this season.
- Five of Memphis’ games ended with a combined score over 142.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 156.2 points per game, 13.7 points more than the over/under of 142.5 for this game.
- These two teams give up a combined 127.1 points per game, 15.4 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Volunteers games is 2.6 points fewer than the over/under of 142.5 points in this matchup.
- A difference of 1.5 points separates the average total points bet in Tigers’ games (144 points) and this contest’s over/under (142.5 points).
Tennessee Team Leaders
- Kennedy Chandler: 14.6 PTS, 5.4 AST, 1.9 STL, 47.9 FG%, 40 3PT% (16-for-40)
- Santiago Vescovi: 13.1 PTS, 2.1 STL, 42.6 FG%, 37 3PT% (27-for-73)
- Olivier Nkamhoua: 9.4 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 59.1 FG%, 60 3PT% (9-for-15)
- John Fulkerson: 7.5 PTS, 1.5 BLK, 56.4 FG%
- Josiah-Jordan James: 4.6 PTS, 1.7 STL, 1.1 BLK, 26.5 FG%, 21.6 3PT% (8-for-37)
Memphis Team Leaders
- Jalen Duren: 10.8 PTS, 7.6 REB, 2.8 BLK, 67.2 FG%
- DeAndre Williams: 11.2 PTS, 1.3 STL, 57.9 FG%, 20 3PT% (3-for-15)
- Landers Nolley II: 8.3 PTS, 35.1 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (12-for-36)
- Lester Quinones: 8.4 PTS, 1.3 STL, 44.9 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (11-for-33)
- Emoni Bates: 10.8 PTS, 37.4 FG%, 31.1 3PT% (14-for-45)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.