The Tennessee State Tigers (4-6) are 2.5-point favorites as they try to continue a three-game winning streak when they visit the South Carolina State Bulldogs (4-8) on Saturday, December 18, 2021 at Smith-Hammond-Middleton Memorial Center. The contest airs at 2:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 144.5.
Tennessee State vs. South Carolina State Predictions
Tennessee State vs. South Carolina State Betting Odds
|Tennessee State||-2.5||144.5 points|
Tennessee State vs. South Carolina State Betting Trends
- Tennessee State is 4-5-0 against the spread this season.
- The Tigers are 1-3 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Tennessee State have hit the over five times out of nine chances this season.
- The 73.2 points per game the Tigers score are the same as the Bulldogs give up.
- Tennessee State has a 0-2 record against the spread and a 2-1 record overall when putting up more than 77.1 points.
- South Carolina State is a perfect 10-0-0 against the spread so far this season.
- In games this year when an underdog by 2.5 points or more, the Bulldogs are 10-0 against the spread.
- South Carolina State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under five times out of 10 chances this year.
- The Bulldogs put up only three more points per game (72.1) than the Tigers allow their opponents to score (69.1).
- South Carolina State has put together a 1-2-1 ATS record and a 1-4 overall record in games it scores more than 69.1 points.
Tennessee State vs. South Carolina State Over/Under Trends
- This season, five of Tennessee State’s nine games have gone over Saturday’s total of 144.5 points.
- This season, five games South Carolina State played finished with a combined score higher than 144.5 points.
- The Tigers average 73.2 points per game against the Bulldogs’ 72.1, totaling 0.8 points over the game’s point total of 144.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 146.2 points per game, 1.7 more than this contest’s over/under.
- The Tigers have seen a 140.4 average over/under in their games this season, 4.1 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- Bulldogs’ games have a total points bet of 146.1 points this season, 1.6 points more than the over/under for this contest.
Tennessee State Team Leaders
- Kassim Nicholson: 10.1 PTS, 7.9 REB, 44.2 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (6-for-19)
- Kenny Cooper: 7.2 PTS, 1.9 STL, 40 FG%, 50 3PT% (11-for-22)
- Dedric Boyd: 14.2 PTS, 54 FG%, 44.8 3PT% (26-for-58)
- Marcus Fitzgerald Jr.: 10.2 PTS, 40.5 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (16-for-44)
- Carlos Marshall Jr.: 10.6 PTS, 39.8 FG%, 36.1 3PT% (13-for-36)
South Carolina State Team Leaders
- Antonio Madlock: 9.8 PTS, 1.7 STL, 36.2 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (8-for-36)
- Cam Jones: 11.2 PTS, 38.6 FG%, 18.5 3PT% (5-for-27)
- Deaquan Williams: 7.5 PTS, 46.8 FG%
- Edward Oliver-Hampton: 8.2 PTS, 49.3 FG%, 50 3PT% (4-for-8)
- Jemal Davis: 7.3 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 37.3 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (4-for-12)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.