The Drexel Dragons (5-5) are underdogs (by 3.5 points) to stop a three-game road losing streak when they visit the Temple Owls (6-5) on Saturday, December 18, 2021 at 2:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 134.5.
Temple vs. Drexel Predictions
Temple vs. Drexel Betting Odds
Temple vs. Drexel Betting Trends
- Temple is 7-3-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 3.5 points or more, the Owls are 3-2 against the spread.
- Games involving Temple have hit the over four times out of 10 chances this season.
- The Owls average 6.9 fewer points per game (66.0) than the Dragons allow (72.9).
- Temple has a 3-1 record against the spread and a 4-0 record overall when putting up more than 72.9 points.
- Drexel is 6-2-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when an underdog by 3.5 points or more, the Dragons have gone 3-0 against the spread.
- Games involving Drexel have hit the over four times out of eight chances this year.
- The Dragons put up an average of 75.6 points per game, 8.0 more points than the 67.6 the Owls allow to opponents.
- Drexel has put together a 2-2 ATS record and a 4-2 overall record in games it scores more than 67.6 points.
Temple vs. Drexel Over/Under Trends
- This season, four of Temple’s 10 games have gone over Saturday’s total of 134.5 points.
- There have been six Drexel games that have ended with a combined score over 134.5 points this season.
- The Owls average 66.0 points per game against the Dragons’ 75.6, amounting to 7.1 points over the game’s total of 134.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 140.5 points per game, 6.0 more than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Owls games is 136.0 points, 1.5 more than the over/under of 134.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 4.7 points fewer than the average over/under in Dragons’ games this season (139.2 points).
Temple Team Leaders
- Damian Dunn: 13.2 PTS, 1.4 STL, 38.4 FG%, 30.3 3PT% (10-for-33)
- Jeremiah Williams: 9.4 PTS, 37.5 FG%, 16.0 3PT% (4-for-25)
- Khalif Battle: 16.7 PTS, 53.8 FG%, 48.8 3PT% (21-for-43)
- Nick Jourdain: 3.6 PTS, 1.7 BLK, 34.1 FG%, 11.8 3PT% (2-for-17)
- Jake Forrester: 6.5 PTS, 57.7 FG%
Drexel Team Leaders
- James Butler: 14.5 PTS, 10.3 REB, 59.1 FG%, 55.6 3PT% (5-for-9)
- Camren Wynter: 14.0 PTS, 42.7 FG%, 25.6 3PT% (10-for-39)
- Melik Martin: 9.8 PTS, 54.9 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (9-for-21)
- Amari Williams: 5.0 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 43.2 FG%
- Xavier Bell: 10.1 PTS, 47.6 FG%, 20.0 3PT% (4-for-20)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.