The TCU Horned Frogs (8-1) will try to build on a five-game win streak when they visit the Georgetown Hoyas (6-4) at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, December 18, 2021 as 2.5-point favorites. The Hoyas have won three games in a row. The matchup has an over/under of 142.5.
TCU vs. Georgetown Predictions
TCU vs. Georgetown Betting Odds
TCU vs. Georgetown Betting Trends
- TCU has covered the spread three times in eight games with a set spread.
- The Horned Frogs have an ATS record of 2-4-1 when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- TCU games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under three times out of eight chances this season.
- The 71.7 points per game the Horned Frogs record are the same as the Hoyas allow.
- TCU is 2-2 against the spread and 4-0 overall when scoring more than 72.3 points.
- Georgetown has covered the spread in a game six times this season (6-4-0).
- The Hoyas have an ATS record of 2-1 when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Georgetown have hit the over five times this season.
- The Hoyas’ 77.4 points per game are 16.2 more points than the 61.2 the Horned Frogs give up.
- When it scores more than 61.2 points, Georgetown is 5-3 against the spread and 6-2 overall.
TCU vs. Georgetown Over/Under Trends
- This season, TCU games have gone over this game’s 142.5-point over/under just once.
- In Georgetown’s 10 games this season, seven have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s total of 142.5.
- The Horned Frogs average 71.7 points per game against the Hoyas’ 77.4, amounting to 6.6 points over the matchup’s point total of 142.5.
- This matchup’s total is 9.0 fewer points than the 133.5 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- On average, the over/under in Horned Frogs games is 5.3 points fewer than the over/under of 142.5 points in this matchup.
- The over/under for this matchup is 1.8 points fewer than the average over/under in Hoyas’ games this season (144.3 points).
TCU Team Leaders
- Mike Miles: 16.6 PTS, 1.2 STL, 37.7 FG%, 28.9 3PT% (13-for-45)
- Emanuel Miller: 10.9 PTS, 1.4 STL, 46.4 FG%, 25.0 3PT% (4-for-16)
- Charles O’Bannon Jr.: 8.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 45.2 FG%, 36.0 3PT% (9-for-25)
- Micah Peavy: 6.7 PTS, 38.0 FG%
- JaKobe Coles: 5.4 PTS, 43.5 FG%, 35.0 3PT% (7-for-20)
Georgetown Team Leaders
- Aminu Mohammed: 14.0 PTS, 8.5 REB, 1.5 STL, 43.1 FG%, 40.0 3PT% (8-for-20)
- Dante Harris: 12.8 PTS, 5.3 AST, 1.9 STL, 40.0 FG%, 25.8 3PT% (8-for-31)
- Don Carey: 12.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 44.6 FG%, 48.0 3PT% (24-for-50)
- Kaiden Rice: 13.1 PTS, 42.3 FG%, 43.3 3PT% (39-for-90)
- Ryan Mutombo: 5.0 PTS, 44.9 FG%
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.