The San Diego Toreros (6-5) play the Northern Arizona Lumberjacks (4-6) as 4.5-point favorites on Saturday, December 18, 2021 at 10:00 PM ET. The over/under is 128.5 for the matchup.
San Diego vs. Northern Arizona Predictions
San Diego vs. Northern Arizona Betting Odds
|San Diego||-4.5||128.5 points|
San Diego vs. Northern Arizona Betting Trends
- San Diego has compiled a 5-4-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 4.5-point favorites or more, the Toreros have an ATS record of 1-3.
- This season, San Diego’s games have hit the over twice out of nine chances.
- The Toreros put up only 4.9 fewer points per game (67.2) than the Lumberjacks allow (72.1).
- San Diego has a 2-0 record against the spread and a 4-0 record overall when scoring more than 72.1 points.
- Northern Arizona has put together a record of 6-3-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they were an underdog in by 4.5 points or more so far this year, the Lumberjacks went 5-0 against the spread.
- This season, five of Northern Arizona’s games have gone over the point total out of nine chances.
- The Lumberjacks put up 11.2 more points per game (69.8) than the Toreros give up (58.6).
- When it scores more than 58.6 points, Northern Arizona is 4-2 against the spread and 4-3 overall.
San Diego vs. Northern Arizona Over/Under Trends
- Four San Diego games this season have gone over Saturday’s over/under of 128.5 points.
- In Northern Arizona’s nine games this season, eight have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s over/under of 128.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 137 points per game, 8.5 points more than the point total of 128.5 for this game.
- These two teams surrender a combined 130.7 points per game, 2.2 more than this contest’s over/under.
- The Toreros have seen a 134.9 average over/under in their games this season, 6.4 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- Lumberjacks’ games have a total points bet of 138.2 points this season, 9.7 points more than the over/under for this contest.
San Diego Team Leaders
- Marcellus Earlington: 12.8 PTS, 46.2 FG%, 41.9 3PT% (18-for-43)
- Terrell Brown: 6.4 PTS, 2.8 BLK, 40.0 FG%
- Jase Townsend: 10.6 PTS, 39.6 FG%, 46.7 3PT% (14-for-30)
- Joey Calcaterra: 9.0 PTS, 50.0 FG%, 40.5 3PT% (15-for-37)
- Vladimir Pinchuk: 6.2 PTS, 58.3 FG%
Northern Arizona Team Leaders
- Carson Towt: 8.2 PTS, 10.0 REB, 44.1 FG%
- Jalen Cole: 17.4 PTS, 36.9 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (26-for-73)
- Nik Mains: 11.7 PTS, 45.7 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (21-for-54)
- Ezekiel Richards: 6.3 PTS, 1.4 BLK, 56.3 FG%
- Keith Haymon: 9.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 38.8 FG%, 36.0 3PT% (18-for-50)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.