The Kennesaw State Owls (4-6) visit the Samford Bulldogs (8-2) after losing four road games in a row. The Bulldogs are favored by 5.5 points in the contest, which tips at 7:00 PM ET on Saturday, December 18, 2021. The over/under in the matchup is 145.5.
Samford vs. Kennesaw State Predictions
Samford vs. Kennesaw State Betting Odds
Samford vs. Kennesaw State Betting Trends
- Samford has compiled a 5-2-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 5.5-point favorites or more, the Bulldogs have an ATS record of 2-1.
- Samford games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under three times out of seven chances this season.
- The 76.0 points per game the Bulldogs record are 5.2 more points than the Owls give up (70.8).
- Samford has a 3-2 record against the spread and a 7-1 record overall when putting up more than 70.8 points.
- Kennesaw State is 8-1-0 against the spread this season.
- The Owls have a perfect 5-0 ATS record when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Kennesaw State have hit the over six times out of nine chances this year.
- The Owls put up an average of 75.6 points per game, just 4.8 more points than the 70.8 the Bulldogs allow to opponents.
- Kennesaw State has put together a 4-2 ATS record and a 4-3 overall record in games it scores more than 70.8 points.
Samford vs. Kennesaw State Over/Under Trends
- This season, Samford games have seen a combined score higher than this game’s 145.5-point over/under four times.
- This season, five games Kennesaw State played finished with a combined score higher than 145.5 points.
- The point total for the game of 145.5 is 6.1 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Bulldogs (76.0 points per game) and the Owls (75.6 points per game).
- This game’s over/under is 3.9 fewer points than the 141.6 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for Bulldogs games is 149.4 points, 3.9 more than the over/under of 145.5 points for this contest.
- Owls games have an over/under of 144.0 points this season, 1.5 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Samford Team Leaders
- Jermaine Marshall: 12.8 PTS, 9.6 REB, 1.2 STL, 45.7 FG%, 24.4 3PT% (10-for-41)
- Ques Glover: 18.8 PTS, 1.4 STL, 44.8 FG%, 32.0 3PT% (8-for-25)
- Jacob Tryon: 7.2 PTS, 1.6 BLK, 59.2 FG%, 45.5 3PT% (10-for-22)
- Jaden Campbell: 10.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 37.5 FG%, 36.0 3PT% (18-for-50)
- Wesley Cardet Jr.: 10.0 PTS, 37.8 FG%, 30.0 3PT% (9-for-30)
Kennesaw State Team Leaders
- Chris Youngblood: 13.5 PTS, 45.6 FG%, 38.8 3PT% (19-for-49)
- Spencer Rodgers: 10.7 PTS, 38.5 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (15-for-48)
- Terrell Burden: 8.6 PTS, 1.4 STL, 32.9 FG%, 21.1 3PT% (4-for-19)
- Demond Robinson: 8.2 PTS, 52.8 FG%
- Kasen Jennings: 8.6 PTS, 47.1 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (11-for-30)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.