The Butler Bulldogs (7-3) are heavy underdogs (+15.5) for an attempt to continue a four-game win streak when they visit the No. 3 Purdue Boilermakers (9-1) at 12:00 PM ET on Saturday, December 18, 2021 at Mackey Arena. The point total is set at 132.5 in the matchup.
Purdue vs. Butler Predictions
Purdue vs. Butler Betting Odds
Purdue vs. Butler Betting Trends
- Purdue is 6-3-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 15.5 points or more, the Boilermakers are 3-2 against the spread.
- Purdue games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under six times out of nine chances this season.
- The Boilermakers put up 29.1 more points per game (87.4) than the Bulldogs give up (58.3).
- Purdue has a 5-3 record against the spread and a 9-1 record overall when putting up more than 58.3 points.
- Butler has compiled a 6-4-0 record against the spread this year.
- Games involving Butler have hit the over twice this season.
- The Bulldogs put up an average of 64.9 points per game, only 1.2 fewer points than the 66.1 the Boilermakers allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 66.1 points, Butler is 1-2 against the spread and 4-0 overall.
Purdue vs. Butler Over/Under Trends
- All nine of Purdue’s games this season have finished with a higher combined score than Saturday’s over/under of 132.5 points.
- There have been just two games featuring Butler this season with more combined scoring than Saturday’s point total of 132.5.
- The Boilermakers average 87.4 points per game against the Bulldogs’ 64.9, totaling 19.8 points over the game’s over/under of 132.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 124.4 points per game, 8.1 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Boilermakers games is 147.3 points, 14.8 more than the over/under of 132.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is two points more than the average over/under in Bulldogs’ games this season (130.5 points).
Purdue Team Leaders
- Trevion Williams: 14.2 PTS, 9.3 REB, 1.3 STL, 59.8 FG%, 40 3PT% (2-for-5)
- Jaden Ivey: 16.4 PTS, 1.5 STL, 51.3 FG%, 39.1 3PT% (18-for-46)
- Zach Edey: 14.6 PTS, 7 REB, 1.4 BLK, 70 FG%
- Sasha Stefanovic: 11.9 PTS, 42 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (27-for-63)
- Caleb Furst: 6.6 PTS, 60.5 FG%, 45.5 3PT% (5-for-11)
Butler Team Leaders
- Chuck Harris: 10.4 PTS, 35.7 FG%, 34 3PT% (16-for-47)
- Jair Bolden: 11.4 PTS, 41.6 FG%, 41.9 3PT% (26-for-62)
- Jayden Taylor: 10.2 PTS, 39.5 FG%, 25.8 3PT% (8-for-31)
- Bryce Golden: 8.4 PTS, 60 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (4-for-14)
- Ty Groce: 7 PTS, 48.1 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (10-for-28)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.