The CSU Northridge Matadors (3-6) are 1.5-point underdogs as they attempt to stop a three-game losing streak when they host the Portland State Vikings (3-5) on Saturday, December 18, 2021 at Matadome. The contest airs at 10:00 PM ET. The over/under for the matchup is 128.5.
Portland State vs. CSU Northridge Predictions
Portland State vs. CSU Northridge Betting Odds
|Portland State||-1.5||128.5 points|
Portland State vs. CSU Northridge Betting Trends
- Portland State has covered the spread three times over six games with a set spread.
- The Vikings have not covered the spread when they are at least 1.5-point favorites (0-2).
- Portland State’s games have gone over the total once out of six chances this season.
- The Vikings put up 70.4 points per game, just 2.2 more points than the 68.2 the Matadors give up.
- CSU Northridge has compiled a 7-2-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 1.5-point underdogs or more, the Matadors have a perfect ATS record of 7-0.
- This year, CSU Northridge’s games have hit the over once.
- The Matadors’ 57.3 points per game are 8.3 fewer points than the 65.6 the Vikings give up.
- CSU Northridge is 1-1 against the spread and 2-0 overall when it scores more than 65.6 points.
Portland State vs. CSU Northridge Over/Under Trends
- This season, three of Portland State’s six games have gone over Saturday’s over/under of 128.5 points.
- Four of CSU Northridge’s games ended with a combined score over 128.5 points this season.
- The Vikings average 70.4 points per game against the Matadors’ 57.3, totaling 0.8 points under the game’s total of 128.5.
- This matchup’s over/under is 5.3 fewer points than the 133.8 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- On average, the Vikings have seen a 140.8 over/under in their games this season, 12.3 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this game is 8.2 points fewer than the average over/under in Matadors’ games this season (136.7 points).
Portland State Team Leaders
- James Jean-Marie: 13.4 PTS, 10.8 REB, 49.4 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (3-for-8)
- Khalid Thomas: 8.1 PTS, 2.0 STL, 35.5 FG%, 19.4 3PT% (7-for-36)
- Michael Carter III: 9.5 PTS, 1.4 STL, 35.9 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (8-for-22)
- Marlon Ruffin: 11.5 PTS, 37.1 FG%, 19.2 3PT% (5-for-26)
- Ezekiel Alley: 7.3 PTS, 42.1 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (6-for-21)
CSU Northridge Team Leaders
- Elijah Hardy: 9.0 PTS, 1.2 STL, 37.9 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (7-for-23)
- Onyi Eyisi: 10.4 PTS, 55.6 FG%
- Atin Wright: 10.5 PTS, 31.3 FG%, 30.2 3PT% (13-for-43)
- Christian Gray: 5.3 PTS, 35.9 FG%
- Darius Brown II: 5.6 PTS, 35.6 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (5-for-15)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.