The Southeast Missouri State Redhawks (5-6) are underdogs (by 8.5 points) to stop a four-game road losing streak when they visit the Pepperdine Waves (4-8) on Saturday, December 18, 2021 at 8:00 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is 148.5.
Pepperdine vs. Southeast Missouri State Predictions
Pepperdine vs. Southeast Missouri State Betting Odds
Pepperdine vs. Southeast Missouri State Betting Trends
- Pepperdine has put together a record of 10-2-0 against the spread this season.
- The Waves have a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 8.5-point favorites.
- Pepperdine’s games have gone over the total three times this season.
- The 67.2 points per game the Waves record are 9.7 fewer points than the Redhawks allow (76.9).
- Pepperdine has a 2-0 record against the spread and a 2-0 record overall when scoring more than 76.9 points.
- Southeast Missouri State has registered a 6-3-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Redhawks are a perfect 2-0 ATS when playing as at least 8.5-point underdogs.
- Southeast Missouri State’s games have gone over the total five times out of nine chances this season.
- The Redhawks score only 0.6 fewer points per game (72.3) than the Waves allow their opponents to score (72.9).
- Southeast Missouri State has put together a 2-2 ATS record and a 4-1 overall record in games it scores more than 72.9 points.
Pepperdine vs. Southeast Missouri State Over/Under Trends
- Three Pepperdine games this season have gone over Saturday’s total of 148.5 points.
- This season, three games Southeast Missouri State played finished with a combined score higher than 148.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 139.5 points per game, 9.0 points fewer than the point total of 148.5 for this game.
- This game’s point total is 1.3 fewer points than the 149.8 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- This season the average total for Waves games is 142.3 points, 6.2 fewer than the over/under of 148.5 points for this contest.
- Redhawks games have an over/under of 142.8 points this season, 5.7 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
Pepperdine Team Leaders
- Houston Mallette: 12.4 PTS, 1.2 STL, 44.6 FG%, 39.2 3PT% (29-for-74)
- Jade’ Smith: 9.2 PTS, 1.3 STL, 41.0 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (4-for-14)
- Mike Mitchell Jr.: 8.0 PTS, 5.0 AST, 37.3 FG%, 39.5 3PT% (17-for-43)
- Keith Fisher III: 8.6 PTS, 47.1 FG%, 24.0 3PT% (6-for-25)
- Jan Zidek: 12.3 PTS, 40.3 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (17-for-52)
Southeast Missouri State Team Leaders
- Phillip Russell: 13.5 PTS, 45.6 FG%, 42.6 3PT% (20-for-47)
- Eric Reed Jr.: 15.4 PTS, 1.2 STL, 42.7 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (23-for-61)
- Chris Harris: 11.3 PTS, 41.4 FG%, 25.7 3PT% (9-for-35)
- Nygal Russell: 7.4 PTS, 7.1 REB, 47.4 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (9-for-26)
- Nana Akenten: 5.5 PTS, 29.9 FG%, 24.3 3PT% (9-for-37)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.