The Ole Miss Rebels (7-3) face the Dayton Flyers (7-4) as 3.5-point favorites on Saturday, December 18, 2021 at 6:30 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 124.5.
Ole Miss vs. Dayton Predictions
Ole Miss vs. Dayton Betting Odds
|Ole Miss||-3.5||124.5 points|
Ole Miss vs. Dayton Betting Trends
- Ole Miss has put together a record of 2-7-0 against the spread this season.
- The Rebels are 2-5 ATS when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Ole Miss have hit the over three times out of nine chances this season.
- The 69.6 points per game the Rebels average are 5.9 more points than the Flyers give up (63.7).
- Ole Miss has a 3-3 record against the spread and a 6-1 record overall when putting up more than 63.7 points.
- Dayton has covered the spread five times in 11 games with a set spread.
- The Flyers have an ATS record of 3-1 when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- This year, six of Dayton’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Flyers score an average of 70.7 points per game, 8.9 more points than the 61.8 the Rebels give up to opponents.
- Dayton has put together a 6-3 ATS record and a 7-2 overall record in games it scores more than 61.8 points.
Ole Miss vs. Dayton Over/Under Trends
- Ole Miss and its opponents have combined to hit the over on Saturday’s total of 124.5 points six times this season.
- This season, six games Dayton played finished with a combined score over 124.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 140.3 points per game, 15.8 points more than the over/under of 124.5 for this contest.
- The 125.5 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 1.0 more than the 124.5 over/under in this contest.
- The Rebels have seen a 137.4 average over/under in their games this season, 12.9 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- Flyers’ games have a total points bet of 134.6 points this season, 10.1 points more than the over/under for this game.
Ole Miss Team Leaders
- Jarkel Joiner: 15.0 PTS, 1.3 STL, 41.7 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (20-for-52)
- Nysier Brooks: 8.3 PTS, 7.5 REB, 58.2 FG%
- Luis Rodriguez: 7.0 PTS, 1.8 STL, 36.2 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (9-for-33)
- Tye Fagan: 7.2 PTS, 50.8 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (6-for-19)
- Austin Crowley: 5.8 PTS, 35.9 FG%, 37.0 3PT% (10-for-27)
Dayton Team Leaders
- Malachi Smith: 9.1 PTS, 1.5 STL, 50.7 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (5-for-13)
- Daron Holmes: 9.7 PTS, 2.0 BLK, 62.9 FG%
- Toumani Camara: 9.1 PTS, 48.7 FG%, 12.5 3PT% (2-for-16)
- Elijah Weaver: 11.0 PTS, 53.0 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (15-for-36)
- Mustapha Amzil: 6.5 PTS, 35.2 FG%, 27.0 3PT% (10-for-37)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.