The Niagara Purple Eagles (4-6) face the Albany (NY) Great Danes (3-7) as 5.5-point favorites on Saturday, December 18, 2021 at 2:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 120.5.
Niagara vs. Albany (NY) Predictions
Niagara vs. Albany (NY) Betting Odds
Niagara vs. Albany (NY) Betting Trends
- Niagara has registered a 6-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 5.5-point favorites or more, the Purple Eagles have an ATS record of 1-1.
- This season, Niagara’s games have hit the over twice.
- The 68.9 points per game the Purple Eagles put up are only 0.2 more points than the Great Danes give up (68.7).
- When Niagara scores more than 68.7 points, it is 3-1 against the spread and 3-2 overall.
- Albany (NY) has covered the spread in a matchup eight times this season (8-2-0).
- In games they were an underdog in by 5.5 points or more so far this year, the Great Danes have gone 7-0 against the spread.
- Albany (NY)’s games have gone over the total once this year.
- The Great Danes put up 6.7 fewer points per game (57.8) than the Purple Eagles give up to opponents (64.5).
Niagara vs. Albany (NY) Over/Under Trends
- Niagara and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (120.5 points) seven times this season.
- There have been six Albany (NY) games that have finished with a combined score higher than 120.5 points this season.
- The Purple Eagles average 68.9 points per game against the Great Danes’ 57.8, totaling 6.2 points over the contest’s point total of 120.5.
- The 133.2 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 12.7 more than the 120.5 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the Purple Eagles have seen a 136.7 over/under in their games this season, 16.2 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- Great Danes’ games have a total points bet of 136.1 points this season, 15.6 points more than the over/under for this game.
Niagara Team Leaders
- Marcus Hammond: 17.3 PTS, 46.1 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (23-for-65)
- Jordan Cintron: 9.2 PTS, 2.1 STL, 59.3 FG%, 62.5 3PT% (5-for-8)
- Sam Iorio: 8.1 PTS, 37.7 FG%, 29.4 3PT% (10-for-34)
- Greg Kuakumensah: 8 PTS, 61.1 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (3-for-7)
- Noah Thomasson: 7.2 PTS, 36.5 FG%, 44.4 3PT% (4-for-9)
Albany (NY) Team Leaders
- De’Vondre Perry: 13.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 50 FG%, 37 3PT% (10-for-27)
- Matt Cerruti: 10.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 43.8 FG%, 47.5 3PT% (19-for-40)
- Jamel Horton: 6.2 PTS, 1.3 STL, 30.6 FG%, 17.6 3PT% (3-for-17)
- Justin Neely: 6.6 PTS, 35.3 FG%, 20 3PT% (2-for-10)
- Trey Hutcheson: 7.1 PTS, 44 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (12-for-32)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.