The Nevada Wolf Pack (5-4) will attempt to build on a four-game win streak when they host the Loyola Marymount Lions (6-4) on Saturday, December 18, 2021 at Lawlor Events Center as 6.5-point favorites. The contest airs at 11:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 147.5 points.
Nevada vs. Loyola Marymount (CA) Predictions
Nevada vs. Loyola Marymount (CA) Betting Odds
Nevada vs. Loyola Marymount (CA) Betting Trends
- Nevada has gone 5-3-0 against the spread this season.
- The Wolf Pack have an ATS record of 1-2 when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Nevada have hit the over four times out of eight chances this season.
- The Wolf Pack put up 9.6 more points per game (80.4) than the Lions give up (70.8).
- Nevada is 2-3 against the spread and 5-2 overall when scoring more than 70.8 points.
- Loyola Marymount (CA) has put together a record of 2-7-0 against the spread this season.
- The Lions have a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- Loyola Marymount (CA)’s games have gone over the total six times this year.
- The Lions score 6.6 fewer points per game (69.1) than the Wolf Pack allow (75.7).
- When it scores more than 75.7 points, Loyola Marymount (CA) is 2-2 against the spread and 4-0 overall.
Nevada vs. Loyola Marymount (CA) Over/Under Trends
- Nevada and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (147.5 points) four times this season.
- Three of Loyola Marymount (CA)’s games finished with a combined score higher than 147.5 points this season.
- The over/under for the matchup of 147.5 is 2.0 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Wolf Pack (80.4 points per game) and the Lions (69.1 points per game).
- The 146.5 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 1.0 fewer than the 147.5 total in this contest.
- On average, the Wolf Pack have seen a 151.0 over/under in their games this season, 3.5 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 9.3 points separates this matchup’s over/under (147.5 points) and the average total points bet in Lions’ games (138.2 points) this season.
Nevada Team Leaders
- Grant Sherfield: 19.6 PTS, 6.8 AST, 47.4 FG%, 39.0 3PT% (16-for-41)
- Desmond Cambridge: 18.3 PTS, 1.6 STL, 48.0 FG%, 39.2 3PT% (31-for-79)
- Warren Washington: 11.0 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 61.5 FG%
- Will Baker: 12.1 PTS, 56.2 FG%, 50.0 3PT% (11-for-22)
- Kenan Blackshear: 6.1 PTS, 33.3 FG%, 35.0 3PT% (7-for-20)
Loyola Marymount (CA) Team Leaders
- Eli Scott: 17.0 PTS, 1.1 STL, 52.9 FG%, 25.0 3PT% (5-for-20)
- Joe Quintana: 15.1 PTS, 1.9 STL, 44.8 FG%, 44.0 3PT% (33-for-75)
- Cameron Shelton: 7.6 PTS, 1.8 STL, 38.6 FG%, 26.3 3PT% (5-for-19)
- Keli Leaupepe: 7.9 PTS, 37.1 FG%, 31.0 3PT% (13-for-42)
- Dameone Douglas: 11.0 PTS, 1.1 STL, 59.3 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (2-for-9)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.