The Central Arkansas Sugar Bears (1-8) will look to end a five-game losing streak when they visit the Missouri State Bears (7-4) on Saturday, December 18, 2021 at JQH Arena as big, 24.5-point underdogs. The contest airs at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 146.5 points.
Missouri State vs. Central Arkansas Predictions
Missouri State vs. Central Arkansas Betting Odds
|Missouri State||-24.5||146.5 points|
Missouri State vs. Central Arkansas Betting Trends
- Missouri State is 8-5-0 against the spread this season.
- The Bears are winless against the spread when they have played as 24.5-point favorites or more (0-1).
- Missouri State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under seven times out of 14 chances this season.
- The Bears put up 77.8 points per game, 7.8 fewer points than the 85.6 the Sugar Bears allow.
- Missouri State has a 1-1 record against the spread and a 1-1 record overall when putting up more than 85.6 points.
- Central Arkansas has covered the spread nine times in nine games with a set spread.
- The Sugar Bears have a perfect 2-0 ATS record when playing as at least 24.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Central Arkansas have hit the over five times this season.
- The Sugar Bears’ 63.2 points per game are only 4.3 fewer points than the 67.5 the Bears allow.
- Central Arkansas is 2-0 against the spread and 1-1 overall when it scores more than 67.5 points.
Missouri State vs. Central Arkansas Over/Under Trends
- This season, Missouri State games have seen a combined score higher than this matchup’s 146.5-point over/under six times.
- In Central Arkansas’ nine games this season, four have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s point total of 146.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 141 points per game, 5.5 points fewer than the point total of 146.5 for this matchup.
- This game’s over/under is 6.6 fewer points than the 153.1 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- On average, the over/under in Bears games is 1.3 points fewer than the over/under of 146.5 points in this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 0.1 points fewer than the average over/under in Sugar Bears’ games this season (146.6 points).
Missouri State Team Leaders
- Gaige Prim: 16.4 PTS, 9.2 REB, 1.5 BLK, 60.5 FG%, 40.0 3PT% (2-for-5)
- Isiaih Mosley: 16.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 46.3 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (16-for-43)
- Donovan Clay: 7.4 PTS, 44.3 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (6-for-17)
- Ja’Monta Black: 10.2 PTS, 41.5 FG%, 36.5 3PT% (27-for-74)
- Jaylen Minnett: 13.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 49.4 FG%, 47.7 3PT% (31-for-65)
Central Arkansas Team Leaders
- Darious Hall: 12.2 PTS, 47.8 FG%, 40.0 3PT% (6-for-15)
- Camren Hunter: 11.2 PTS, 1.9 STL, 37.8 FG%, 25.6 3PT% (11-for-43)
- Jared Chatham: 5.9 PTS, 44.6 FG%
- Collin Cooper: 9.8 PTS, 38.2 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (18-for-48)
- Eddy Kayouloud: 7.0 PTS, 48.2 FG%, 16.7 3PT% (2-for-12)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.