The Minnesota Vikings (6-7) visit the Chicago Bears (4-9) on Monday, December 20, 2021 in matchup between NFC North rivals at Soldier Field. Chicago is a 6-point underdog. The game has a 44.5-point over/under.
Vikings vs. Bears Predictions
Vikings Vs. Bears Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Vikings and Bears: Last Three Games
- Minnesota is 1-2-0 against the spread in its past three games, and has a 1-2 straight-up record in those contests.
- In all three of those games, the final combined score has gone over the set total.
- The Vikings’ last three games have ended with an average of 47.0 points scored. That’s 2.5 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Chicago is winless against the spread in its last three games, and has a 1-2 straight-up record in those contest.
- The final combined score of the last three Bears games has exceeded the set total two times.
- The Bears’ last three outings have ended with an average of 42.5 points scored. That’s 2.0 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
Vikings and Bears: Betting Trends
- Minnesota has covered the spread seven times in 13 games with a set spread.
- The Vikings have not covered the spread (0-2) when playing as at least 6-point favorites.
- Games involving Minnesota have hit the over eight times this season.
- The Vikings have won 50% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (3-3).
- Minnesota has played as a moneyline favorite of -256 or shorter in just two games this season, and they split 1-1.
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Vikings’ implied win probability is 71.9%.
- Chicago has put together a 4-9-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Bears are 1-5 ATS when playing as at least 6-point underdogs.
- This year, Chicago’s games have hit the over five times.
- The Bears have been underdogs in 10 games this season and won one (10%) of those contests.
- Chicago has not won as an underdog of +209 or more on the moneyline this season in six such games.
- This season, Minnesota games have gone over this matchup’s 44.5-point over/under 10 times.
- Five of Chicago’s games finished with a combined score higher than 44.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 44.3 points per game, 0.2 points fewer than the over/under of 44.5 for this contest.
- These two teams give up a combined 51.1 points per game, 6.6 more than this contest’s over/under.
- The Vikings have seen a 49.2 average over/under in their games this season, 4.7 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- Bears games have an over/under of 43.3 points this season, 1.2 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
Vikings Players to Watch
- Kirk Cousins is ninth overall among all players and eighth among all quarterbacks with 251.7 fantasy points (19.4 per game).
- Justin Jefferson has recorded total 177.2 fantasy points this year (13.6 per game), which make him the 31st-ranked player overall and the fourth-ranked receiver.
- So far this season, Dalvin Cook averages 12.0 fantasy points per game on the way to 155.7 total fantasy points. That makes him the 41st-ranked fantasy player overall and the 10th-ranked running back.
- Adam Thielen is the 63rd-ranked fantasy player — and the 15th-ranked receiver — with 128.8 fantasy points. He averages 9.9 fantasy points per game.
Bears Players to Watch
- So far this season, Justin Fields is the No. 78 fantasy player overall and the No. 30 fantasy quarterback. He’s scored 109.9 points and is averaging 8.5 per game.
- David Montgomery has put up 104.1 fantasy points this year (8.0 per game), enough to rank him 26th among running backs and 84th overall in league-wide fantasy standings.
- Darnell Mooney is 29th among receivers and 89th overall after scoring 100.7 fantasy points (averaging 7.7 per game) so far this season.
- Khalil Herbert has put together the 187th-ranked fantasy season (56th among running backs) with 50.7 fantasy points, averaging 3.9 per game.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.