The Southern Utah Thunderbirds (7-3) are heavy underdogs (+14) for an attempt to extend a six-game winning streak when they visit the Michigan Wolverines (6-4) at 7:00 PM ET on Saturday, December 18, 2021 at Crisler Center.
Michigan vs. Southern Utah Predictions
Michigan vs. Southern Utah Betting Odds
Michigan vs. Southern Utah Betting Trends
- Michigan has covered the spread four times in 10 games with a set spread.
- The Wolverines have an ATS record of 1-1 when playing as at least 14-point favorites.
- Games involving Michigan have hit the over four times this season.
- The Wolverines average 72.1 points per game, only 0.7 fewer points than the 72.8 the Thunderbirds allow.
- Michigan is 3-1 against the spread and 4-0 overall when scoring more than 72.8 points.
- Southern Utah has covered the spread four times this season (4-4-0).
- Southern Utah games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under six times out of eight chances this season.
- The Thunderbirds’ 81.6 points per game are 15.7 more points than the 65.9 the Wolverines give up to opponents.
- Southern Utah is 3-3 against the spread and 6-2 overall when it scores more than 65.9 points.
Michigan Team Leaders
- Hunter Dickinson: 15.0 PTS, 9.0 REB, 58.6 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (5-for-13)
- Eli Brooks: 13.7 PTS, 1.2 STL, 43.5 FG%, 36.5 3PT% (19-for-52)
- DeVante Jones: 6.8 PTS, 42.6 FG%, 25.0 3PT% (4-for-16)
- Caleb: 10.2 PTS, 39.3 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (19-for-51)
- Moussa Diabate: 7.6 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 62.8 FG%
Southern Utah Team Leaders
- John Knight III: 18.1 PTS, 1.9 STL, 61.3 FG%
- Maizen Fausett: 11.2 PTS, 9.0 REB, 40.2 FG%, 31.1 3PT% (14-for-45)
- Dre Marin: 12.1 PTS, 1.2 STL, 41.1 FG%, 38.6 3PT% (22-for-57)
- Tevian Jones: 13.5 PTS, 35.5 FG%, 27.5 3PT% (19-for-69)
- Jason Spurgin: 5.6 PTS, 63.9 FG%
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.