The Miami (OH) RedHawks (5-4) and the Bellarmine Knights (5-7) meet at Millett Hall on Saturday, December 18, 2021 at 2:00 PM ET. The game has no set line. The matchup has an over/under of 143.5 points.
Miami (OH) vs. Bellarmine Predictions
Miami (OH) vs. Bellarmine Betting Odds
Miami (OH) vs. Bellarmine Betting Trends
- Miami (OH) has registered a 5-2-0 record against the spread this season.
- Miami (OH) games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under four times out of seven chances this season.
- The RedHawks score 79.3 points per game, 11.9 more points than the 67.4 the Knights give up.
- Miami (OH) is 3-2 against the spread and 5-2 overall when scoring more than 67.4 points.
- Bellarmine is 7-1-0 against the spread this year.
- This season, three of Bellarmine’s games have gone over the point total out of eight chances.
- The Knights score only 3.7 more points per game (70) than the RedHawks allow their opponents to score (66.3).
- Bellarmine is 1-1 against the spread and 5-1 overall when it scores more than 66.3 points.
Miami (OH) vs. Bellarmine Over/Under Trends
- This season, Miami (OH) games have seen a combined score higher than this matchup’s 143.5-point total four times.
- There have been just two games featuring Bellarmine this season with more combined scoring than Saturday’s over/under of 143.5.
- The over/under for the game of 143.5 is 5.8 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the RedHawks (79.3 points per game) and the Knights (70 points per game).
- This matchup’s point total is 9.8 fewer points than the 133.7 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- This season the average total for RedHawks games is 141.6 points, 1.9 fewer than the over/under of 143.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 1.7 points separates this contest’s over/under (143.5 points) and the average total points bet in Knights’ games (141.8 points) this season.
Miami (OH) Team Leaders
- Dae Dae Grant: 15.9 PTS, 47.4 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (18-for-54)
- Mekhi Lairy: 14.7 PTS, 1.4 STL, 40.9 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (17-for-51)
- Dalonte Brown: 12.2 PTS, 7.3 REB, 46.8 FG%, 41.9 3PT% (18-for-43)
- Precious Ayah: 9.1 PTS, 1.4 STL, 73.9 FG%
- Isaiah Coleman-Lands: 5.7 PTS, 33.3 FG%, 28.2 3PT% (11-for-39)
Bellarmine Team Leaders
- Dylan Penn: 16 PTS, 5.3 AST, 1.1 STL, 49.4 FG%, 14.8 3PT% (4-for-27)
- CJ Fleming: 11.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 43.6 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (20-for-52)
- Juston Betz: 6.6 PTS, 1.3 STL, 59.6 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (4-for-14)
- Curt Hopf: 8.1 PTS, 59.2 FG%, 18.8 3PT% (3-for-16)
- Ethan Claycomb: 6.8 PTS, 41 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (10-for-35)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.