A pair of hot teams square off when the No. 19 LSU Tigers (10-0) visit the Louisiana Tech Bulldogs (8-2) on Saturday, December 18, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET. The Bulldogs are 9.5-point underdogs and will try to keep their 10-game win streak intact against the Tigers, who have won 10 straight.
LSU vs. Louisiana Tech Predictions
LSU vs. Louisiana Tech Betting Odds
LSU vs. Louisiana Tech Betting Trends
- LSU is 9-1-0 against the spread this season.
- The Tigers are 5-0 ATS when playing as at least 9.5-point favorites.
- LSU’s games have gone over the total once this season.
- The Tigers score 7.0 more points per game (79.4) than the Bulldogs allow (72.4).
- LSU has a 7-0 record against the spread and a 7-0 record overall when scoring more than 72.4 points.
- Louisiana Tech is 6-1-1 against the spread this year.
- The Bulldogs are a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 9.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Louisiana Tech have hit the over seven times out of eight chances this year.
- The Bulldogs’ 81.2 points per game are 28.0 more points than the 53.2 the Tigers give up.
- When it scores more than 53.2 points, Louisiana Tech is 4-3-1 against the spread and 8-2 overall.
LSU Team Leaders
- Tari Eason: 15.8 PTS, 7.4 REB, 1.7 STL, 1.4 BLK, 54.7 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (6-for-22)
- Darius Days: 14.6 PTS, 7.8 REB, 1.1 STL, 42.3 FG%, 36.5 3PT% (23-for-63)
- Xavier Pinson: 10.3 PTS, 2.1 STL, 42.3 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (12-for-38)
- Efton Reid: 10.2 PTS, 1.5 BLK, 57.1 FG%
- Eric Gaines: 8.7 PTS, 1.7 STL, 36.6 FG%, 13.6 3PT% (3-for-22)
Louisiana Tech Team Leaders
- Kenneth Lofton Jr.: 18.7 PTS, 11.1 REB, 60.2 FG%
- Amorie Archibald: 12.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 42.7 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (13-for-37)
- Keaston Willis: 11.2 PTS, 35.6 FG%, 39.7 3PT% (23-for-58)
- Cobe Williams: 6.9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 35.4 FG%, 17.4 3PT% (4-for-23)
- David Green: 8.0 PTS, 43.8 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (9-for-28)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.