The Louisville Cardinals (7-3) play the Western Kentucky Hilltoppers (7-4) as only 2.5-point favorites on Saturday, December 18, 2021 at 3:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 138.5.
Louisville vs. Western Kentucky Predictions
Louisville vs. Western Kentucky Betting Odds
Louisville vs. Western Kentucky Betting Trends
- Louisville has covered the spread five times in 10 games with a set spread.
- The Cardinals are 4-4 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- This season, four of Louisville’s games have gone over the point total.
- The 70.7 points per game the Cardinals average are 5.6 more points than the Hilltoppers allow (65.1).
- Louisville has a 4-3 record against the spread and a 6-1 record overall when putting up more than 65.1 points.
- Western Kentucky has put together a 4-5-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Hilltoppers are 1-1 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- Western Kentucky’s games have gone over the total four times out of nine chances this year.
- The Hilltoppers’ 78.3 points per game are 14.0 more points than the 64.3 the Cardinals allow to opponents.
- Western Kentucky is 3-4 against the spread and 7-2 overall when it scores more than 64.3 points.
Louisville vs. Western Kentucky Over/Under Trends
- Four Louisville games this season have gone over Saturday’s total of 138.5 points.
- In Western Kentucky’s nine games this season, seven have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s over/under of 138.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 149 points per game, 10.5 points more than the over/under of 138.5 for this contest.
- The 129.4 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 9.1 fewer than the 138.5 total in this contest.
- The Cardinals have seen a 139.8 average over/under in their games this season, 1.3 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 5.8 points separates the average total points bet in Hilltoppers’ games (144.3 points) and this matchup’s over/under (138.5 points).
Louisville Team Leaders
- Malik Williams: 10.9 PTS, 9.6 REB, 1.8 STL, 52.5 FG%, 25.9 3PT% (7-for-27)
- Jarrod West: 6.6 PTS, 1.7 STL, 36.1 FG%, 26.5 3PT% (9-for-34)
- Dre Davis: 8.5 PTS, 38.1 FG%, 20.0 3PT% (5-for-25)
- Matt Cross: 8.3 PTS, 45.9 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (12-for-34)
- Jae’Lyn Withers: 5.9 PTS, 43.1 FG%, 25.0 3PT% (6-for-24)
Western Kentucky Team Leaders
- Dayvion McKnight: 13.5 PTS, 6.2 AST, 2.2 STL, 54.1 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (3-for-9)
- Jamarion Sharp: 7.1 PTS, 7.6 REB, 4.4 BLK, 67.9 FG%
- Jairus Hamilton: 16.8 PTS, 48.7 FG%, 32.5 3PT% (13-for-40)
- Josh Anderson: 12.0 PTS, 2.9 STL, 49.2 FG%, 44.4 3PT% (8-for-18)
- Luke Frampton: 9.5 PTS, 37.5 FG%, 32.8 3PT% (21-for-64)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.