The La Salle Explorers (5-4) will try to continue a three-game win streak when they visit the Bucknell Bison (2-8) on Saturday, December 18, 2021 at Sojka Pavilion as just 2.5-point favorites. The contest airs at 2:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 145.5 points.
La Salle vs. Bucknell Predictions
La Salle vs. Bucknell Betting Odds
|La Salle||-2.5||145.5 points|
La Salle vs. Bucknell Betting Trends
- La Salle has compiled a 4-4-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 2.5-point favorites or more, the Explorers have an ATS record of 1-4.
- La Salle’s games have gone over the total four times out of eight chances this season.
- The Explorers average 70.6 points per game, 11.6 fewer points than the 82.2 the Bison give up.
- Bucknell has covered the spread in a game seven times this season (7-1-0).
- The Bison are 6-0 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- This year, Bucknell’s games have hit the over five times out of eight chances.
- The Bison put up an average of 73.6 points per game, only 3.4 more points than the 70.2 the Explorers give up to opponents.
- Bucknell has put together a 2-0 ATS record and a 1-2 overall record in games it scores more than 70.2 points.
La Salle vs. Bucknell Over/Under Trends
- This season, four of La Salle’s eight games have gone over Saturday’s total of 145.5 points.
- Six of Bucknell’s games ended with a combined score higher than 145.5 points this season.
- The point total for the matchup of 145.5 is 1.3 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Explorers (70.6 points per game) and the Bison (73.6 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 152.4 points per game, 6.9 more than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Explorers games is 140.7 points, 4.8 fewer than the over/under of 145.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 4.3 points separates the average total points bet in Bison’s games (149.8 points) and this contest’s over/under (145.5 points).
La Salle Team Leaders
- Clifton Moore: 8.7 PTS, 2.6 BLK, 41.3 FG%
- Christian Ray: 6.4 PTS, 8.1 REB, 46.2 FG%, 26.3 3PT% (5-for-19)
- Anwar Gill: 6.3 PTS, 1.7 STL, 56.1 FG%
- Josh Nickelberry: 13.1 PTS, 40.4 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (23-for-61)
- Jhamir Brickus: 10 PTS, 44.7 FG%, 42.5 3PT% (17-for-40)
Bucknell Team Leaders
- Andrew Funk: 17.9 PTS, 41.9 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (34-for-90)
- Xander Rice: 12.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 35.2 FG%, 25.8 3PT% (8-for-31)
- Alex Timmerman: 10.9 PTS, 7.2 REB, 62.9 FG%
- Jake van der Heijden: 7.8 PTS, 44.8 FG%, 43.9 3PT% (18-for-41)
- Elvin Edmonds IV: 5.8 PTS, 42.1 FG%, 40.9 3PT% (9-for-22)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.