The No. 21 Kentucky Wildcats (7-2) are slightly favored (by 1.5 points) to continue a seven-game home winning streak when they host the North Carolina Tar Heels (8-2) on Saturday, December 18, 2021 at 5:30 PM ET. The over/under is set at 148.5 for the matchup.
Kentucky vs. North Carolina Predictions
Kentucky vs. North Carolina Betting Odds
Kentucky vs. North Carolina Betting Trends
- Kentucky has covered the spread four times in nine games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 1.5-point favorites or more, the Wildcats have an ATS record of 3-5.
- Kentucky games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under three times this season.
- The Wildcats put up 80.3 points per game, 9.4 more points than the 70.9 the Tar Heels allow.
- Kentucky has a 3-5 record against the spread and a 7-1 record overall when scoring more than 70.9 points.
- North Carolina has put together a 4-6-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Tar Heels are 2-1 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- This season, North Carolina’s games have hit the over four times.
- The Tar Heels score an average of 80.4 points per game, 19.0 more points than the 61.4 the Wildcats give up.
- North Carolina is 3-6 against the spread and 8-2 overall when it scores more than 61.4 points.
Kentucky vs. North Carolina Over/Under Trends
- This season, Kentucky games have seen a combined score higher than this matchup’s 148.5-point over/under just twice.
- This season, five games North Carolina played finished with a combined score higher than 148.5 points.
- The point total for the game of 148.5 is 12.2 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Wildcats (80.3 points per game) and the Tar Heels (80.4 points per game).
- The 132.3 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 16.2 fewer than the 148.5 total in this contest.
- The Wildcats have seen a 144.7 average over/under in their games this season, 3.8 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 4.9 points separates the average total points bet in Tar Heels’ games (153.4 points) and this matchup’s over/under (148.5 points).
Kentucky Team Leaders
- Oscar Tshiebwe: 16.3 PTS, 14.3 REB, 1.4 STL, 1.9 BLK, 67.8 FG%
- Tyty Washington Jr.: 13.8 PTS, 47.2 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (11-for-29)
- Sahvir Wheeler: 9.9 PTS, 7.7 AST, 1.3 STL, 40.7 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (4-for-18)
- Keion Brooks Jr.: 10.4 PTS, 46.9 FG%, 23.1 3PT% (3-for-13)
- Kellan Grady: 9.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 44.8 FG%, 40.0 3PT% (18-for-45)
North Carolina Team Leaders
- Armando Bacot: 14.3 PTS, 9.8 REB, 1.7 BLK, 61.9 FG%
- Caleb Love: 16.2 PTS, 1.6 STL, 43.9 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (21-for-49)
- RJ Davis: 13.1 PTS, 45.5 FG%, 45.2 3PT% (19-for-42)
- Brady Manek: 13.0 PTS, 50.0 FG%, 36.0 3PT% (18-for-50)
- Dawson Garcia: 12.2 PTS, 48.8 FG%, 47.8 3PT% (11-for-23)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.