The No. 7 Kansas Jayhawks (8-1) are heavily favored (-12.5) to extend a four-game win streak when they host the Stephen F. Austin Lumberjacks (7-3) at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday, December 18, 2021 at Allen Fieldhouse. The over/under is 148.5 in the matchup.
Kansas vs. SFA Predictions
Kansas vs. SFA Betting Odds
Kansas vs. SFA Betting Trends
- Kansas is 4-4-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 12.5 points or more so far this season, the Jayhawks have gone 3-4 against the spread.
- Games involving Kansas have hit the over six times out of eight chances this season.
- The 86.4 points per game the Jayhawks put up are 13.7 more points than the ‘Jacks allow (72.7).
- Kansas has a 4-3 record against the spread and a 7-1 record overall when scoring more than 72.7 points.
- SFA has covered the spread three times in six games with a set spread.
- SFA games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under three times out of six chances this year.
- The ‘Jacks put up 9.7 more points per game (76.7) than the Jayhawks allow their opponents to score (67.0).
- SFA has put together a 1-4 ATS record and a 6-3 overall record in games it scores more than 67.0 points.
Kansas vs. SFA Over/Under Trends
- This season, four of Kansas’ eight games have gone over Saturday’s over/under of 148.5 points.
- In SFA’s six games this season, three have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s point total of 148.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 163.1 points per game, 14.6 points more than the over/under of 148.5 for this matchup.
- This game’s over/under is 8.8 fewer points than the 139.7 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- On average, the over/under in Jayhawks games is 6.6 points fewer than the over/under of 148.5 points in this matchup.
- ‘Jacks games have an over/under of 144.7 points this season, 3.8 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Kansas Team Leaders
- Christian Braun: 16.3 PTS, 1.4 STL, 1.2 BLK, 62.1 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (9-for-26)
- Ochai Agbaji: 22.4 PTS, 57.5 FG%, 49.1 3PT% (27-for-55)
- David McCormack: 9.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 1.7 BLK, 48.4 FG%
- Remy Martin: 10.4 PTS, 52.5 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (10-for-26)
- Dajuan Harris: 3.7 PTS, 1.3 STL, 48.4 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (3-for-11)
SFA Team Leaders
- Gavin Kensmil: 16.3 PTS, 7.2 REB, 1.3 STL, 62.6 FG%
- Sadaidriene Hall: 9.9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 1.4 BLK, 57.6 FG%
- David Kachelries: 11.4 PTS, 1.4 STL, 43.0 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (15-for-40)
- Calvin Solomon: 8.1 PTS, 1.3 STL, 56.9 FG%, 40.0 3PT% (2-for-5)
- Roti Ware: 10.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 39.6 FG%, 40.9 3PT% (9-for-22)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.