The Iowa Hawkeyes (7-3) are favored (-3.5) to stop a three-game losing streak when they host the Utah State Aggies (8-3) at 9:00 PM ET on Saturday, December 18, 2021 at Carver-Hawkeye Arena. The matchup has an over/under of 154.5 points.
Iowa vs. Utah State Predictions
Iowa vs. Utah State Betting Odds
Iowa vs. Utah State Betting Trends
- Iowa has covered the spread six times this season (6-4-0).
- The Hawkeyes have an ATS record of 4-4 when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- This season, Iowa’s games have hit the over seven times.
- The Hawkeyes score 18.3 more points per game (86.4) than the Aggies allow (68.1).
- Iowa has a 6-3 record against the spread and a 7-2 record overall when putting up more than 68.1 points.
- Utah State has covered the spread six times this season (6-3-0).
- The Aggies have an ATS record of 2-1 when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- Utah State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under six times out of nine chances this season.
- The Aggies put up 9.4 more points per game (79.8) than the Hawkeyes give up to opponents (70.4).
- Utah State has put together a 6-1 ATS record and an 8-1 overall record in games it scores more than 70.4 points.
Iowa vs. Utah State Over/Under Trends
- This season, five of Iowa’s 10 games have gone over Saturday’s over/under of 154.5 points.
- Three of Utah State’s games ended with a combined score over 154.5 points this season.
- The over/under for the matchup of 154.5 is 11.7 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Hawkeyes (86.4 points per game) and the Aggies (79.8 points per game).
- The 138.5 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 16.0 fewer than the 154.5 total in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in Hawkeyes games is 6.5 points fewer than the over/under of 154.5 points in this matchup.
- A difference of 14.1 points separates this game’s over/under (154.5 points) and the average total points bet in Aggies’ games (140.4 points) this season.
Iowa Team Leaders
- Keegan Murray: 22.2 PTS, 7.9 REB, 1.6 STL, 2.2 BLK, 54.8 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (12-for-39)
- Kris Murray: 9.4 PTS, 50.0 FG%, 46.4 3PT% (13-for-28)
- Tony Perkins: 9.7 PTS, 1.3 STL, 49.3 FG%, 43.8 3PT% (7-for-16)
- Filip Rebraca: 5.6 PTS, 60.0 FG%
- Patrick McCaffery: 9.1 PTS, 40.8 FG%, 25.0 3PT% (6-for-24)
Utah State Team Leaders
- Justin Bean: 19.4 PTS, 11.0 REB, 1.9 STL, 64.3 FG%, 50.0 3PT% (11-for-22)
- Brandon Horvath: 13.4 PTS, 51.5 FG%, 46.3 3PT% (19-for-41)
- Rylan Jones: 8.7 PTS, 5.8 AST, 1.7 STL, 40.5 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (13-for-38)
- Steven Ashworth: 8.5 PTS, 43.3 FG%, 44.9 3PT% (22-for-49)
- Brock Miller: 9.7 PTS, 43.2 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (24-for-63)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.